Chapter 17

Chapter 17

The two women were sitting in a small restaurant for an early dinner. After leaving the airport Sherri decided to bring Teri out instead of heading back home. They drove out to Santa Monica and walked the pier. Sherri even got her to get on a few rides even though Teri was terrified. Teri found herself screaming and holding onto Sherri for dear life. But after the first two rides, she was fine but still wanted to just hold onto her. By the time that they left the pier their spirits seemed to have been pretty much lifted.

So now they were at one of their favorite restaurants, enjoying the other's company. "Sherri, my love, I'm sorry for everything that has happened this past week" Teri said taking hold of her hand across the table of their small booth. "I should have been there for you. I was completely selfish and I honestly can't explain why. For the things that I said in the hotel...I didn't want to make everything worse for you. Just know that I would sacrifice everything for you".

Sherri could see the sincerity in her eyes and knew that she could not just let her take all of the blame. "I think the part that really hurt was that I was thinking about the same thing happening. Like us breaking up. I knew that I was messing up your life because you were sacrificing everything for me; your privacy, your safety, your reputation, your kids. You didn't sign up for any of this and it all happened because of me. I was more so mad at myself. I apologize for all of it. I never wanted you to think that I was ashamed of you or didn't appreciate you. I just was trying to back off so when this ended it wouldn't hurt as much".

Teri got up and sat next to Sherri. "I was a coward, love. I realize that I needed to fight harder, we need to fight for our love, our peace, our happiness. I meant what I said before, I've never had a love so special and intense as the love that I have with you. Your entire personal life went public in one weekend. If this is something you want to keep to ourselves for a while then I am willing to wait right here with you". Sherri could not explain the love she was feeling in that moment. The best way she could think of was to show her.

She leaned in and captured her lips with hers. After the innocent kiss Teri leaned back. Granted they were sitting in a booth with dim lighting but she didn't want Sherri to feel like she had to prove anything. But before she could get far, Sherri grabbed the back of her head entangling her fingers within the blond locks and gave her a devious smile that sent shivers through Teri's body. Once their lips connected the two completely lost themselves.

Sherri slipped her, her tongue as Teri sucked on it eagerly. Sherri traced her bottom lip with her tongue before taking it in. Thankful for the partially secluded section of the restaurant they requested, Teri decided to take slight advantage. She slid her hand under Sherri's shirt quickly taking her left breast from her bra and began to fondle it. "Teri," Sherri gasped pulling back from the kiss. Teri began to tease her nipple knowing exactly what Sherri likes, causing her to bite her lip to prevent herself from making noise. "What? No one can see us". Teri kissed her contorted lips gaining so much from seeing her reaction. "Well they can't see where my hand is".

Right when Sherri was about to relinquish control as Teri unsnapped her bra the server came over. "I'm guessing you two would like the check". The two snapped back up, red with embarrassment. "Uh yes please" Sherri said trying to adjust herself. Teri handed him cash before Sherri could retrieve hers from her bag. "Sorry," she said to the young man. "No worries. You two are my favorite TV moms. Secret is safe with me". With that he walked away.

Sherri practically shoved Teri out of the booth as they grabbed hands and sped their way to the car. Once they were in they both knew that tonight was going to be one for the books. They were about ten minutes away from the house but Sherri couldn't hold out for much longer. She unbuckled her seat and leaned over kissing, licking, and sucking on Teri's neck. "Love, wh-what are you doing? You are going to cause us to crash".