Restlessness without You!

Arnav POV
After dropping Khushi to her house I went back to Shantivan. I dont think I could work now. Meeting the love of my love had changed me so quickly. Me, for whom work was his utmost priority in life...today simply wanted to drown myself in Khushi's thoughts.
I reached home within half an hour. And to say that everyone in the family was shell shocked to see me at such an hour at home would be correct. My family was chatting in the living room. But my arrival made Di super worried as usual.
"Chotte!...how come you are back early? Are you ok? What about your sugar levels? Say something? Why are you so quiet?" Di asked in her bullet train speed.
"I am fine Di. No worries. My meetings got over early today. So I came back home. And tell HP to send black coffee in my room please." Saying that I took up the stairs two at a time and dashed to my room.

Lying on the bed I kept thinking about my dream girl. Hmmm. I have to start working on Mission: Make Gupta a Raizada. Okay time to put your business ethics here...ASR. Facts are very clear. Buaji wants to get Khushi married. But Khushi feels she is not ready yet. Alright. Plan is very simple. Now that Malhotra is out of the picture, Buaji will pause the groom hunt for a while. So that leaves Target no. 2 Khushi. I have to make her fall in love with me. For that I have to keep meeting her under the pretext of solving her early marriage issue. Once I have made a place in Khushi's heart, everything will be sorted. Then the only thing that will be left is asking Di and Nani to take my proposal to Gupta house. Awesome.

But right now how am I supposed to sleep? This Khushi Kumari Gupta has trapped me so tightly with her beauty that I cannot think straight. This is just the first day Arnav. Imagine...how will you deal with this chic for the rest of your life.
Idea...she gave me her number. I will call her right now. My heart will be somewhat releaved after that...I am sure. I quickly dialled her no. And waited for her to answer my call.

"Hello?.." a soft husky voice tingled my ears
"Hi Khushi..." I replied.
"Oh Arnavji. How are you?Did you reach home safely?" She asked anxiously.
"I am fine dear. I reached home safely. By the way your questions make me feel like I am your real fiancee." I said with a smirk.
"Uhh..no..no..I..I just wanted to ensure that you are safe and sound." She stammered.
"Ok as you say. Actually I called to talk about Malhotra..." I explained but she stopped me in mid sentence.
"What?! That Raj Malhotraji needs something more huh...I think my words were not enough. I will come to your office again tomorrow. This time with Buaji's rolling pin and Happyji's hockey stick. You leave him to me." She said huffing and puffing.

What the hell?!? I will not even allow her to see that creep again. Even if it is for beating the hell out of him. No ways. Khushi is mine. I wont give others a chance to approach her.
"NO..no need for that Khushi. Actually I was trying to say that we need to come up with a plan. So that your Buaji forgets the idea of getting you married. Remember you commitment to Salman Khan."
Sorry to mislead you Khushi but this is the only way you will agree to what I am saying. I dont give a damn about your Salman Khan...I feel so jealous of that guy right now. Aghhh.

"Yes. Ofcourse you are right. Oh you remembered about my commitment? How nice of you Arnavji. You think so much about others. Strangely everyone in your office have some misconceptions about you. They believe you are stern and scary. But you are not at all like that."
She made me blush for the first time in my life. Arnav Singh Raizada stop getting all flustered. Damn it.

"Yeah right. So where do you want to meet me tomorrow?" I asked casually.
"Meet you? Tomorrow? But why?" My girl asked innocently.
"To discuss our plans Khushi. Its better to discuss face to face." I explained.
"Oh yes. You are absolutely right. Okay then lets meet in the Vegetable market near Laxmi Nagar. I will be going their in the morning to get fresh and bargainable vegetables. We can discuss our issue. And if you want I can get some vegetables for you too." Khushi replied.

"Wwwhatttt! Vegetable market...in the morning....Khushi we need to discuss our plans. How can we do that in the middle of a vegetable market...and no thanks but I dont need the vegetables...yeah..its alright...I dont need them."
I stammered like a fool.

"Oho Arnavji. I know you are feeling shy. Its ok its just me. If you want to buy the vegetables then tell me frankly. Dont worry about the negotiation. Trust me the vendors know me very well. There is no question of quality at all." Khushi stated.
"No Khushi drop the idea of the vegetable market. How about somewhere else...Please?" Wow...just imagine me ASR was getting hell scared of a place filled with loud vendors and negotiating buyers crowding around me. This girl made me say 'please' for the first time in my life.
"Fine. Then in that case we can only meet at DM's temple. I go there for morning prayers. But you will have to get up early for that. Is it alright for you?" She asked.
"Ofcourse. I will be there. You message me when you leave for the temple. Okay?" I asked her. Temple sounds much better than that market. Pheww.
"Alright Arnavji. I will meet you tomorrow then. Goodnight."
I wished her the same and tried to sleep. My mind is at ease now...knowing that I will get to meet my Khushi.

Somewhere in the vegetable market-

I was trying to find Khushi...but she was nowhere to be seen. All I could see was multiple vendors trying to convince me to buy their vegetables. I tried to find my way from the maze when an old lady came towards me out of nowhere. She pulled my cheeks and grabbed my hand.
"Awee..look at you so thin and weak. Buy some green leafy vegetables from me. Dont worry about the prices" she said with a scary face.
"Khushi...where are you?" I tried shouting for her.
"Leave this Khushi take these tomatoes, they are fresh and in your budget too." Said another lady from behind. She thrusted a basket of tomatoes in my face.
"Help...help.." I  called for help again.
Three more men came to me. All hands were filled with vegetables. I was practically surrounded by them.
"KHUSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII......."

I screamed at the top of my voice. Only to realise that my alarm was ringing in my ears and I was semi awake in my bed at Shantivan. There were no ladies and no tomatoes. Thank god!!!

Khushi Kumari Gupta....I will not spare you for this. How dare you give me such haunted dreams. This girl will finish me off. One day for sure.

Just to inform you all. Since the title is too long you can call it YGBASR. I do that in mind a lot. Hope you all are having fun while reading this as well.