Marriage - II

Khushi POV
Arnavji and I, both calmed down a bit after laughing like fools for a while. It felt weird to call myself Mrs. Khushi Raizada now. But nonetheless, it made me immensely happy.
When I looked back towards Arnavji..he was staring at me. His eyes held the same wildness in them which I saw 2 days ago on that fateful rainy day. It brought back the memories of our passionate kiss. I blushed in return. Unable to face those sinful chocolate orbs. However, Arnavji just simply hugged me.

I was about to tease him when there was a knock on our door....
We both shared a look and Arnavji went to answer the door while I cleared the invisible creases on my dress.

And as expected Di, Jeeju and Mamiji came inside our room practically pushing Arnavji aside. I so wanted to laugh while watching the anger on his face.
"HHBB Khushi Bitiya...if you have a problem sleeping in a new place...tell your Mami. I will accompany you tonight. I have no issues sleeping with you." Mamiji sugggested with in a teasing tone.
While Arnavji looked astonished at her idea.
"No ways Mamiji. I will take Khushiji to my room. And Chotte your Jeeju will sleep with you tonight ok. Anything for making Khushiji comfortable right brother?" Di said with an innocent smile.

"Its a great idea Di. I will sleep with you only. We can gossip all night. Arnavji will be busy with his laptop anyways." I said trying to keep a straightface while from the corner of my eyes I saw him fuming with rage. Hehehe. Devi Maiyya...today this Laad governer will kill me for sure. But we are finally married. I am allowed to tease him right?
"Awesome Khushi. You go and continue your gossips with Di. Alright." He said sarcastically.

After that we could not control ourselves and all of us laughed out loud. In a moment when we relaxed a bit, Shyam Jeeju took control of the situation.
"Okay. Okay. We should not tease Saale Sahab anymore. And Anjaliji you take your Nayk from your brother and set him free from your clutches for today." He said with a smile.
Arnavji gave Di a small gift pouch from his pocket. And Di hugged him while lovingly blessing him and me.

Finally after teasing us a little more, all three of them left us alone. After bolting the door firmly Arnavji came back to sit beside me. And all of sudden he grabbed me by the waist and took me down on the bed. I was now lying on top of him.
"So you wanted to have many gossips to share with Di huhh. And today of all the days you find the time to reveal them to Di." He asked in his husky voice.
"Uhhh...Arnavji...yes..no..I mean.." I stammered. My heartbeats were in my mouth due to our proximity. Aaj to heartattack pakka hai Devi Maiyya.
In a desperation to calm down my escalated Dhak Dhak...I quickly left his embrace and tried to step away to create some distance.

But Arnavji had other plans I suppose. When I turned and tried to move away he pulled me to him a little roughly. I could feel his thumbs caressing my bare waist. Oh Devi Maiyya why did I opt for such a short Choli for today.

Arnav POV
After everyone left us alone, I tried to get closer to my wife. But her shyness made her move away from me. However, I denied her acts of keeping distance from me. Now my Khushi, my beloved was lawfully mine forever. And it is in my rights to make her mine in every possible way.

I grabbed her a little harshly. Watching her move away from me made the possessive ASR within me come out and play a little.
Her back was touching my chest. I had locked her with the shackles of my arms. I rubbed my thumbs on her bare skin, while resting my chin on her shoulder.
"Now nothing can be done Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada. You are legally bound to ASR. And after taking the holy vows with me there is no chance of running away from me. I have won this precious deal KSR."
I whispered in her ears watching her trembling form. With a great control I turned her around. Her arms found solace around my neck.
With a new found determination in her eyes Khushi looked up towards me.
"And who said I want to run away from my Arnavji. You are my lawfully wedded husband now. So from now on your only priority is me. Your wife."

Listening to her declaration the possessive monster within me relaxed. And a new hunger replaced it. This beauty, this angel who was once revolving on my office chair, who practically trapped me in her love and charms is finally mine. I could not longer control the urge to make her mine. And without another thought I pulled her to me and attached our lips together.
It was soft and passionate at the same time.

After kissing for god knows how long we pulled away from one another. Seeing her lips all swollen due to our kiss....I felt extreme pleasure.
"I love you Khushi Singh Raizada."
"And I love you my Aashiq Singh Raizada."

And then... we bared our souls to one another. I made Khushi mine in every sense of the word. A new meaning...a new life...was waiting for us. I finally found what I had been looking for my entire life. I found my happiness...my Khushi.

Next Morning

Khushi POV
After waking up I quickly dashed to the washroom. I was blushing like crazy after looking at our clothes lying carelessly on the floor. After taking a long bath I dressed up in an orange color saree. My hair were still wet and I thought why not tease Arnavji a bit. That is what happens in Salman Khanji's movies right?
I slowly walked to our bed and sat beside my sleeping hubby. He was lying on his stomach facing me and sleeping peacefully like a baby. Aweee. Why is he so cute Devi Maiyya. I wonder...what if in the near future we have a Chottu Laad Governer...a gollu mollu ASR..hehehe...
I blinked my eyes and tried to get rid of such thoughts. Focus on your husband for now KSR. Huhhh. I love my new name.
With calculative techniques I kept flipping my wet hair. And within seconds Arnavji's face was covered in water droplets. He woke up a bit disoriented. But when he realized what was going on his arms trapped me again and pulled me to our bed.
"Hawwww...Arnavji..what are you doing? You need to get up? We need to go down for my first Aarti after marriage..." I said while blushing a bit.

"Well...wifey...all the love for your DM. What about me your poor husband. Dont I deserve a morning kiss?" He said while caressing my cheeks.
I blushed a little hearing that. But then thought...why not give him what he wanted.
"If that is what my hubby wants then that is what he will get."
Saying that I quickly captured his soft lips in between mine and we shared a lovely morning kiss. After a while Arnavji sat on the bed, his arms dragging me along to sit with him.

"Khushi..." he asked lovingly.
"Yes..." I said while resting my head on his chest.
"Nothing..." he said softly.
"You dont need to say it...I know it already." I declared with my eyes closed now.
"You do..?" He asked in a surprising tone.
"A and K always and forever...right?" I said with a smile.
"Hmmm....Hamesha and Hamesha." He replied. His smirk evident in his voice.