Circus of love!

Khushi POV
Khushi listen to me. We will have to call..." Before Jeeji could complete what she wanted to say a loud voice came from outside.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?" Arnavji screeched in anger.
"BUAJI...we need to talk to you." Akaashji's voice followed.

"DEVI MAIYYA....why did you not help me..?" I stared at Jeeji who mirrored my expressions.

I quickly ran outside to the living room while Jeeji followed me. Arnavji and Akaashji both were standing at the main door. Their expressions reminded me about the bulls which ran like crazy animals in the climax of Farhan Akhtarji's movie (Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara) that we were watching last night. Hey Devi Maiyya help help...scared to death I turned to my left all ready to get the scolding of my life from Buaji. But to my surprise...neither Buaji nor Preeto or Kishoreji's family were sitting on the sofa. Oh THANKS A LOT DM. I feel like I can breath now.

And then suddenly Arnavji and Akaashji were both ready to breath fire on us...
"What the hell is happening over here Khushi Kumari Gupta? I want an explaination right now. Understood? I hope my voice is audible and clear enough for you at this moment!" Arnavji practically screamed in my face.
"Payalji...what is all this? Your Buaji said you are busy with the marriage proposal. Do you have any idea what that means to me?" The normally calm and cool Akaashji disappeared from this world all of a sudden.
"Arnavji SHHHHHH. Please speak quietly. Kishoreji's family is still around I think.." I said while keeping a hand on his mouth. His eyes were wild with anger. An anger about which I had only heard from his staff up till now!
"Akaashji the situation is not what it looks like. Listen to us for a second..."
Jeeji tried again.

"Payaliaaa...Titliyaaa...oho Sankadevi...who is shouting so loudly? Did you switch on the tv or something? Is this the time to watch your Salman Khan movies? Kishoreji's family is still here only. We are sitting in my room because of the cooler. Now stop all your antics and bring tea and snacks for the guests."
Phewww. So that is the reason she disappeared from the living room. Jeeji and me shared a look of relief.

"Arnavji I will tell you everything. But please dont make a scene here. We will talk in my room. Jeeji you take Jeeju outside and explain him everything." I said casually. Only to realize what I had blurted in my hurry to get out of this mess. Jeeji and Akaashji turned red. Oh devi maiyya I am already half mad and now you are turning me into a mental patient. Ughhh.
"Khushiii..." Jeeji gave me an angry look.
"Sorry sorry. You take Akaashji outside. I am taking Arnavji to my room." Saying that I quickly dragged him to my room and bolted it to be extra sure.
Sighing with relief I rested my back on the door and took a deep breath with my eyes closed.

When I opened my eyes all I could see was Arnavji's brown waist coat and white shirt. His palms slammed on either side of my face, making a bam sound on the door. His eyes staring in mine with an anger reaching heights of craziness. I tried to open my mouth but his words stopped me from opening my mouth.
"So you were busy making tea and snacks for your Kishoreji and would be in-laws huhh. Thats nice. So when is the wedding? Or were you planning to have a quiet and simple wedding at a temple. Or maybe you will opt for a court marriage. Those types are the ones which are a low key affair." He said a low and cold voice.
"Are you even listening to yourself. Do you realize what you are saying? Arnavji you have misunderstood the entire situation. What I am trying to.." I tried to clear the confusion but he was in another world it seemed. He moved away from the door and started pacing back and forth in my little room. Hands in the air and eyes hunting for any kind of prey. Devi Maiyya. Is it "ad-free problems for Khushi" Day today? He turned around to face me again and charged towards me with double speed.

"Lets make 2 things clear Khushi. First, you are going to get married soon to me and only me. And second, either I will murder Kishore or give my proposal to Buaji today. Khushi Kumari Gupta...you speak 1,56,721 words on a daily basis. Saying a two letter word called NO cannot be that difficult for you now..can it?"
"Shhhhhh. Calm down. Be quiet. Come and sit for a moment." I dragged my fiery dragon to the bed where he sat reluctantly.
"Khushi you and Kishore are not happening any...." he tried again.
"Volcano Singh Raizada...not a word now. Kishoreji is here because of my best friend Preeto. There was a water leakage problem in Preetos house. So to help her out we thought it would be better to invite the grooms family to our place. If things go well then one day Kishoreji will be my Jeeju. If you have a little bit of time come out of your possessive mode for a moment and think a little with this thing encased within your head." I said while indicating at his brains.
"....uhhh....Preeto...OH...I..see...Kishore and Preeto..." Arnavji stammered like a fool. But his expressions would have made me laugh out loud like a hyena...if only Buaji was not in the room beside mine. Still I could not do anything to stop the blast of humor...and started laughing like crazy with one hand on my stomach and the other on my mouth to stop the sounds that escaped from within me.
"Arnavji..you are too cute for your own good." I said after a while. And what an adorable sight bloomed in front of me. My Possessive Singh Raizadaji had cheeks as red as a tomato. And the wildness of his eyes disappeared leaving a flustered light within it. Wow a blushing Arnavji...
"..."
"Oye hoye...kya baat hai. Are you planning to kill me Arnavji? Just look yourself in the mirror once...whats with the blush?" I nudged his shoulder in a teasing manner. But unlike Jeeji he did not smile...rather he got all bothered by the gesture.
"Uhhh..car must be waiting outside in the Akaash for me. I should go."
"Whatttt?" I said laughing loudly.
"I mean...Akaash must be waiting outside in the car for me. You should also go back in the kitchen...to serve your guests." He said looking here and there.

I quickly blocked the door and stood in front of him.
"Arnavji..why are you leaving so soon? You know there are a lot of other sweet things that I have to tell you. I think you are not only cute but also..." hehehe but Mr. Raizada was in a rush, so he quickly walked beside me and unbolted the door to leave in a haste followed by Akaashji. And within seconds I heard the white SUV leave Laxmi Nagar.

And I kept laughing like crazy till midnight. While Buaji and Jeeji both thought that I have gone completely Sanki.