Intense Emotions

Arnav POV
Seconds turned into minutes but my love continued to cuddle me. I suddenly felt really thankful to those little creatures who gave me this opportunity to be with my fiancee. She was still trembling slightly. I thought it would be better to distract her....standing like this in fear is not good for Khushi.

"Hey Khushi....I was thinking that are you a seer or something? I mean its been almost 2 months since we met. The first day we met in my office you came barging inside my office declaring yourself as my secret fiancee. And now look at us. We are really engaged and that too publically..there is no secret about it." I said in a teasing tone.
She slightly loosened her hold on me and a mischievous smile appeared on her face.

"Hehehe...yes Arnavji. You are absolutely right I am a witch in disguise. I even have a crystal ball that allows me to see the future." She said with a wink.
"Oh really? Khushi Kumari Gupta...I knew it! You are a hot witch sent from hell to corrupt me. You allured me through your beauty and innocence did not you?" I said with a smirk.
"This is nothing Arnavji...I will turn the mighty ASR into a hen-pecked husband soon enough. It will be difficult then to maintain a scary image in front of your employees then." She replied.
"Hmmm. I am so ready to be a hen-pecked husband for you dear." Saying that I kissed her cheeks, eyelids and nose one by one. In return my beauty blushed and turned all red as usual.

"Miss Gupta..Can I dance with you?"
I asked leaving her slim form reluctantly only to bring my hand towards her in a gesture to accept my offer. She looked towards my palm and slowly slipped hers in mine.
"Ofcourse Arnavji. All my dances are for you and you alone."
Her words stirred something inside me. And a sudden urge of possessiveness grew inside me. I pulled her by the waist a little roughly and brought her close to me. One of my hands held hers in a tight grip. And she shivered in my arms. But this time it was not fear which caused such a reaction.

Wiht precise movements we danced together. There was no music playing around. Not for everyones ears I suppose. However for us the music was pretty loud. Her shallow breaths, my unsteady heartbeats, and the slight drizzling that had just started was enough for us to sway along. We shared a number of eyelocks. All ending with her dropping her gaze down shyly. But something in my intense eyes made her look back again and again.
"Arnavji..." Khushi whispered softly.
"Khushi..." I replied huskily.
"I...I love you a lot." She confessed yet again.
"I love you more." I said while rubbing our noses together.

Khushi POV
We were close to one another. The passion was building up slowly. I was anticipating a kiss from him. He too closed the distance between our lips. I was about to feel his soft lips on mine when our moment came to an end..
"Chotte...chotte are you planning to come down for the ritual or not. And open the door will you? I have your Kurta with me. Do you know this came from your brides house. As a fact Khushiji only brought this here a while ago...dont know where she disappeared though...maybe she left early.."
Di's words were like a bucket of ice cold water on heads.

Both me and Arnavji stared at one another. We quickly left each others arms. And I started panicking that instant...Crap this means that everyone is looking for me.
"Arnavji do something...nobody is suppposed to see us together before marriage. Remember the tradition? Help me...I need to escape soon...now Di is standing outside your room. What should I do???"
I shouted in whispers with my fingers between my teeth.
"Its ok. I have a way out. You keep your voice low for a while." He gestured with his fingers. I nodded in return.

"Di..I am changing. Just a minute. And I heard from Akaash that Khushi went to see our terrace. She has not been there before. I suppose she will be there only." He said calmly.
"Ok Chotte I will just go and see if she is there or not. You get ready soon and grab this Kurta. I am keeping it outside your door." Di replied.

"Khushi come with me...from my poolside take the route to the terrace. Go be quick. No one will notice." He said with a smile.
"Thank you Arnavji." Saying that I hugged him and kissed his cheek quickly.
Without looking back I ran with double speed towards the terrace.

Arnav POV
Today Khushi again managed to surprise me. She fulfilled my request so easily. I know it is against everything that she has been taught. And she still did this for me. My love for her increased even more now.
Oh I completely forgot. I am supposed to thank a friend. But how??? Everyone will notice...or will they? There is so much preparations that need to be done. The family will be occupied with it. Yes. Just a quick thank you. Perfect.

I opened my bedroom door and looked left and right twice to make sure that no one took a notice of me. I took the stairs and entered the living room. HP and OP were busy arranging the flowers on the walls. Come on ASR. Just do it. For a minute I actually felt like Burglar Singh Raizada....damn it, Khushi and her nicknames.
I dashed towards the temple and quickly removed my shoes. With a backward glance for precaution I went inside the temple area. I folded my hands and shut my eyes remembering how Khushi did the same gesture once in the temple that we met in.
Umm actually...the thing is that...I just...feel like...okay fine...I just want to say thank you. For being there and fulfilling my wish. It was a pleasure working as a team. I hope that we will have more successful deals in the future too. We can profit from one another. Yeah...thats it.
Without another awkward moment I just turned my back and quickly put on my shoes.

But I suppose luck was not in my favor today. I looked up to see Nani, Di, Jeeju, Akaash, Mama and Mami all staring at me with wide eyes and big O shaped mouths. They all looked flabbergasted. And I wished the earth could swallow me this instant. Well...so much for keeping things hidden huhh.
With the little bit of pride that was still left within me I ignored their looks and rushed back upstairs to my room.
However, on my way back I did hear a lot of giggles and laughter. One of them very loving and familiar though. I smiled a little thinking about the incident myself.

Later at night...

Khushi POV
I was sitting eating Jalebis while swinging on in the backyard of our house when Arnavji called me...
"Hello Khushi.." He said.
"Hello Arnavji.." I replied with a smile.
"I am sorry Khushi...for disappointing you today." He said in a sad voice.
"What?? Disappointing me?!? When did you do something to disappoint me? And why are you apologizing Arnavji?" I asked a little bit worried now.

"I was so close to you Khushi...while dancing with each other..things turned a bit passionate dint they? And I saw disappointment in your eyes when we could not finish our kiss. You did want to feel my lips...right?" He said in a husky and teasing voice.
I turned beet root red on hearing his words. He was talking about the almost kiss that did not happen...Oh Devi Maiyya..what were my eyes conveying to him today...?
"No..nn..no...there is nothing like that...I am not...disappointed...I am fine.." I stuttered as usual hearing his naughty words.

"Oh really? Khushi Kumari Gupta...you cannot even lie properly. And dont worry. Tomorrow I will thoroughly kiss you..alright dear?" He asked with a smirk I am sure.
"Whattt...whatt...but...you..I..."
"Goodnight Khushi. I will kiss you tomorrow. Dream about it tonight." And then he cut the call without hearing my answer.

WHAT?!?! ARNAVJI WILL KISS ME TOMORROW????