Revelations!

Arnav POV
In the evening I found myself smiling like a lunatic thinking about the crazy moments that I spent with Khushi this morning. Goshhh. I dont even remember when was the last time I had so much fun. My emotions were running high since I met my girl. Initially before meeting Khushi all I felt was anger. But now I feel so many things. It is like a roller coaster ride. Love, passion, jealousy, possessiveness, shyness. Oh god. I should forget about the last one. I dont need a repeat telecast of Khushi calling me cute. That was a horrifying moment as it is. Ughhh. Love has turned me into a lunatic person.

Hmmm. Although what happened today was just a stupid misunderstanding on my part or rather on Akaash's part...still this could turn out into a huge problem in the near future. Thinking about this..I quickly texted Akaash to come the Di's room this instance. And I myself dashed to her room without giving a thought about how to reveal this matter to Di.
I knocked at her door with Akaash as he joined me within a few seconds. We waited with a slight possibility of desperation. Ok. A lot of desperation. Di opened her bedroom door. Her expressions were a clear display of confusion and surprise.
"Di we need to talk to you and Jeeju. Can we come in?" I asked in a business like mode.
"Yes...ofcourse Chotte...come inside." She side stepped and gestured to come inside.

10 minutes later
"Saale sahab...Akaashji...are you here to admire our carpeted floor or something?" Jeeju said while hiding his smile. Di laughed openly hearing his comment.
"You are right Shyamji..it seems like my brothers are very much interested in our bedroom floor."
"Di actually..." Akaash tried again.
"Yes Akaash...are you ready to tell us or should we wait for a while." Di declared with a smirk.
Goshhh. Akaash is too shy and nervous at times. If I will wait for him to reveal things then it would take ages for me to even get engaged to Khushi. And what if she gets married to someone else by then...NO..no..no way.
"Di...Jeeju...the thing is that Akaash and me...we are in love. Akaash wants to marry Payal and I want to marry Khushi. You and Jeeju have to help us in making the Gupta girls into Raizada women. Do whatever you have to do. Plot ideas and figure out something. Join forces with Nani and Mami. But this deal needs to be done. As soon as possible." I said in one go.
"..."
"Di say something..?" I said nervously.
"Oh MY GOD!!! Chotte and Akaash...you guys are in LOVE!!!!...Shyamji can you believe this? My brothers want to get married as soon as possible. And they have selected such beautiful girls for themselves. I am so happy for both of you. Devi Maiyya is great." And me and Akaash were smothered into Di's lovely dovey hugs. Errr. Di always does this. I dont like it.
After a long celebration of 5 minutes and teasing of another 5 minutes Di and Jeeju finally sat down and discussed how to proceed.
"Things are very simple Saale Sahab and Akaashji. After having a word with Naniji and Mamiji. All of us can go and give your proposals to the Gupta family. You just inform your beloveds about this. Naniji can even make a call first to ensure that their family is aware about our arrival. And the rest will be a piece of cake. A few auspicious dates, rituals, customs and boom the wedding will be complete. Simple." Jeeji explained.
"But first let Payalji and Khushiji know about this. I think they would like to call their parents for this. For now they are living with their Buaji only. But for a girl it is important to have her parents blessings for such an important moment of her life."
After another 10 minutes me and Akaash left their room feeling so lighthearted after a long while.

And now I should call Khushi. Oh Devi Maiyya you and your daughter have made a complete fool out of me. How can I talk to her now?Damn!!! What was the need to blush ASR? Ughhh.
Ring..ring..ring..
"Hello Arnavji.." her smiling voice greeted me.
"Hi Khushi." I declared.
"How are you feeling right now Mr.Raizada?..tad bit shy I suppose...hehehe."
Her laugh echoed through the phone. I felt like giving her my patent glare right now. But this is not a possibility since we are not on a video call.
"Let me know when you are done." I said a bit harshly.
"Why are you getting so angry Arnavji? Its my turn to tease you now. You always find ways to get me all flustered. Finally I got this golden opportunity and you are sulking...thats so not fair." She complained.
Ummm...she is right. I have never given up a chance to tease Khushi. I guess its her turn now.
"Ok fine. Laugh all you want. Anyway when you laugh because of me...I feel a sense of peace in my heart." I said softly.
"I feel the same when you smile or laugh. Which is happens less often by the way." Khushi stated.
"Be thankful Khushi...before meeting you I was practically a stone with no emotions." I said.
"But now you are not. You are my Arnavji now." She said with pride.
"Yes. As you are mine Gupta." I said with equal pride.
She laughed in return. I simply loved these moments of ours. Oh its time that I tell Khushi about my discussion with Di and Jeeju.
"Khushi...I told Di and Jeeju about you and Payal. In a few days we might come to your place with double proposals. So if you want to inform and call your Amma and Babuji do so as per your convenience." I informed her.
"REALLY...you spoke to DI and JEEJU already. Thats great Arnavji." She sounded happy.
"Wow Khushi Kumari Gupta we are not legally wedded yet and you already started considering Di and Jeeju as your in laws huh." I said with a smirk.
"Yeah so...whats your problem? They are my soon to be relations and I will call them by the right names only. And it is 'soon to be Singh Raizada' to you." She surprised me with her attitude.

"My mistake dear. No one should mess with Mrs ASR..I am scared Khushi."
"Hmmm. I am in a good mood today. So you are forgiven today Mr. Raizada. And now I have to sleep so stop bothering me. Mrs ASR needs to rest. Takhliyaa." And I heard the hang up tone on my cell.
I kept smiling and muttered in return to the empty side of my bed...Takhliyaa Khushi Singh Raizada.

And soon sleep found me. But my dreams were a different story. Where Khushi and were enjoying a happy married life!