Epilogue

Like I mentioned earlier. The story has come to its end folks. I am writing this epilogue with a heavy heart. So please bear with me. And for all those readers who need their fill of Arshi moments. I have something that can cheer you up. Read the message at the footer of this page.

One year after Arshi's blissful wedding....

Khushi POV
Please DM...please let it be, what I have been dreaming from past few months. I will offer you all types of sweets including Kishorilal ji's special Jalebis. Pretty please...with a cherry on the top.
Ughhhhh. Why aresuch results not quick enough? Why cannot they be like Naniji's BP monitor? A quick press of a button and within a minute you get the results.
I know I am not making sense at all. But these days nothing is making sense to me. It started 2 weeks ago. After me and Arnavji returned from our long awaited honeymoon. Yes. Our honeymoon. After god knows how many delays and postponements we finally got the chance to go on a honeymoon. Arnavji took me to Switzerland. And oh my goodness. Now I totally understand why Late Yash Chopraji used this place for his hit movies. Everything was so romantic. Arnavji and me never left our rooms. We were so busy showering our love to each other that we seldomly visited the few places that we did.
We also had a lot of snow fights. Ofcourse in most of them I was declared the winner. While my poor hubby sulked after loosing everytime. He did win a few of them. That too because he distracted me with his kisses.

Anyway the jist of the story is that as soon as I returned, nothing Khushi-like remained in my life. I puke with the smell of Jalebi, I feel so sleepy and I dont even feel like going out and play with the kids. Hence, when my mind started working I realized what was going on. And this is the reason why I am waiting for the results of my Pregnancy test, here in the washroom.
Yup. Hehehe. If Devi Maiyya will shower us with her blessing then probably by next year a tiny miny Laad governer will be welcomed in our family.

And at last after waiting for the longest minutes of my life...I found the courage to go and look at the tester. OH MY GOD....Thank you Devi Maiyyaaa...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...it is +ve...my results are positive. I AM PREGNANT. Yuhooooooooo!!!!! Wait I should go and tell this news to Arnavji. He will be so HAPPY!!! He wants this as much as I do. Alright. I will go to his office right now.

Arnav POV
"But ASR...this idea is really profitable for us...why dont you....?" Aman tried to convince me again.
"No ways Aman. I never do such deals. Just for a mere profit I wont compromise with the quality of my designs. This is the question of AR Designs Reputation. If the raw materials are not perfect enough...forget this deal." I stated and cut the call.

Sometimes this guy really gets on my nerves. Really now. Or maybe its me. I mean...I am not at fault here. Those few days of honeymoon wiht Khushi has spoiled me a lot. All I want to do now is to stay beside my wife and spend time with her. Those days with her were pretty memorable. Hmmm. I should call her. I am missing her very badly right now.
I was about to dial her number when the slight change in breeze made me aware of my beloved's presence. What is Khushi doing here right now? Well if its a surprise then its definitely a good one. She deserves a kiss for this.

I heard her anklets before she dashed into my cabin. And what a sight welcomed me. My wife was wearing a yellow anarkali dress. She looked like my own sunflower. But the smile on her face was very different today. It felt like my entire office brightened with her glowing face.
"Arnavji...Arnavji...you wont believe it...what just happened today...I mean even I cannot believe it yet...but finally finally all our prayers have been answered." She said all breathlessly but gave me a tight hug nonetheless.

I hugged my beauty in return. Even though none of her words made sense. But all my worries and tension disappeared the moment she touched me. I quickly pressed the button that I had installed near my desk after our marriage. Yup one button to draw black curtains all around my glass cabin. Which clearly meant that I am not supposed to be disturbed at the moment.
"Well if you say that our prayers have been answered then who am I to argue with you dear wifey." Saying that I withdrew from her hug and started placing soft kisses on her shoulder and collarbone.

"Uhhh...uh...Arnav..ji....I...wanted....to.." my crazy wife stuttered with my proximity as expected.
"Shhhh...Khushi Raizada. You talk too much. However, I must say. I love your surprise. If you wanted some office romance then you should have tagged along with me this morning itself." I whispered and then passionately kissed those rosey lips.
"Mmmm..." Khushi tried to speak but I denied her.
I kept showering her with my smooches. And when I realized her lips had swollen beautifully, the ASR within me allowed her to breath.