Stop Bugging me...No I wont!

Arnav POV
I wont let you go so easily Khushi. Just because today you escaped from the temple with your Jeeji does not mean that it would be this much easier everytime we meet. I allowed you to run away this time. But you cannot avoid me the next time.
Right now these thoughts were running in my mind. There was once a time when sharp at 9 o clock I would fall asleep. Such was my routine. However, this changed the very moment Khushi entered my life. And look at me now. Its 11pm & here I am gazing at the stars like a stupid Romeo in love. Pathetic. This is against my Asr image. Really Arnav Singh Raizada? Are you still worried about your image. After repeatedly embarassing myself in the office meetings I dont think any ASR exists. Huhhh.

Alright. Time to speed up my love story. I should call Khushi. She cannot ignore my calls. After all she has teamed up with me for Payash love story.
Ring...ring...ring...
"Hello beautiful." I said softly.
"He..he..hello Arnavji." Oh Khushi. You and your lovely stammering.
"So..."
"So what.." She said cutely.
"I am still waiting for my answer." I said authoritatively.
"I dont know anything about any answer." She said in a tough voice.
"Really you don't?" I asked again in my special husky tone.
"N..no...I dont okay. I dont. Now what will you do? Announce it in front of all your family members too that I am your fiancee..huhh. Tell me?" My love became an angry kitten again.
"Dont underestimate me Khushi." I warned her again.
"I am not underestimating anyone got it. Now stop bugging me Arnavji. Goodnight." She hung up my call. She just....
Fine Khushi. If this is what you want..then this is what you will get. Wait and watch now.
With a new determination I quickly got my car keys and left Shantivan. Here I come love. Here I come.

Khushi POV
Who does he think he is? How could Arnavji do this to me? His questions are a signal. A direct signal that he wants me to confess about...about my...feelings for him. But how can I say anything? He should say be the one to open his heart to me first. He never once said anything to me which indicates about his feelings. He never mentioned anything about love. His words are so jumbled up and indirect. If he so desperately wants to know what I feel for him why cant he express his feelings first. Devi Maiyya help.
Ughhhh. His name should be Confused Singh Raizada. Yeah. CSR. Thats much better.

"Khushi switch off the light will you? I feel so sleepy. And please stop bothering your DM. Come here and sleep now." Jeeji muttered in a sleepy tone.
"Fine Jeeji. I am coming." I switched off the lights and and tried to sleep without thinking about Arnavji.
I was trying really hard to sleep. 15 minutes passed just like that. I felt so restless. And then out of nowhere I heard some strange noises. As if someone was trying to open our bedroom window. Oh DEVI MAIYYA!!!! Thief....there is a thief outside the window. Oh NO. I have to do something. But what? I cannot shout because Buaji will wake up. But what about Jeeji. No Khushi you have to protect everyone. Dont be a coward. I looked everywhere in the room and then found the wooden bat which I use to wash my Gotta dresses.
Come on Khushi dont fear.

I tip toed towards the window with my bat, unbolted it and quickly lifted my weapon to hit the thief. However, it was Arnavji's voice that brought me back from my 'Jhansi Queen warrior' mode.
"Khushi stop. Damn it stop. You will break my head into two."

Arnav POV
Oh my goodness. This lover boy methods are not my cup of tea. What the...? What is wrong with this girl. She is about to hit me. I stopped her quickly.
"Khushi stop. Damn it stop. You will break my head into two. "
".."
"What the hell Damn it? Are you crazy Khushi?" I shouted in whispers.
"Arnavji? What are you doing over here? Look at the time right now? And its not me who is crazy. Fyi, nobody enters another persons house at this hour like a thief. You scared me so much. Burglar Singh Raizada. Ughhh." This is girl called me a Burglar?!? Me a burglar? Hahhh. Funny.
"Keep down this weapon of yours. And lower your voice. And I am not a burglar. If you are not ready to give answers to me directly then I will have to use such indirect means to contact you. So this is practically your fault girl."
"What?..what do you mean? You coming here like this...is also my fault..great just great..." she said sarcastically.
"Are you coming outside? Or should I come inside? Which I am sure will wake up your entire family?" I asked in a promising tone.
"Are you threatening me?!?" My angel asked angrily.
"No dear. It is a promise." I said with a smile.
"Fine!!! Wait a minute. And dont make unnecessary noises."

I stood leaning against my car. The streets were empty. Everyone in Khushi's neighbourhood were sound asleep. After what seemed like hours my love came out of her house. She walked down the porch steps and came to stand beside me.

"Alright. Ask what you have to?" She said in an angry voice.
"I have already asked my question. I dont like repeating things. So you better answer." I said calmly.
"And what if I ask the same question to you? What was the need to gift me those bangles? What was the need to give me your room and such a VIP treatment in your house? What was the need to defend me?...an unknown person...in front of the entire AR designs. Why did you not correct your staff when they mistook me as your fiancee?"
She fired questions after questions.

I remained silent for a while. Just simply staring at her beautiful face.
"See...you too are not answering my questions..that is the reason I am not answering any of yours. So first find the guts to give me my answers and then I will give you mine." She said in a prideful tone.
Before I could say anything she snorted and turned around to walk away.
Not today Khushi Kumari Gupta. Not today.

In a quick movement I grabbed her wrist, pulled her in my arms and turned to press her between the car and the me. In seconds...her fierce looks changed into shocked ones. Big doe eyes gawked at me. Making me laugh in my mind.
"I gifted you those bangles because they were meant for your beautiful wirsts. I gave you my room and a VIP treatment as you put it... because you were hurt Khushi. I defended you in front of everyone because I did not like it when that Raj Malhotra talked nonsense about you. And I hated it Khushi. No one can disrespect you in that way. And I did not correct my staff when they assumed that you are my fiancee...because I did not want to do so. Yes Khushi. I purposely made no attempt to correct their mistake. And do you really want to know why I have been doing all this...."
my voice turned from angry to soft like a downward going graph.
"Arnavji...I...you...I..." she stuttered and looked like a tomato yet again.
"Shhh. Quiet. You needed answers right. So here I am doing the same. I wanted to throw you out of my office when I heard about a girl who was pretending to be my fiancee. I was prepared to give you a earful. That day things took a new turn for me Khushi. I saw you twirling on that chair and eating Jalebis like a cute doll with no care in the world. And I lost my heart to your beauty and innocence. I Arnav Singh Raizada have the guts to admit that...I am in love with you."
When she blinked her eyes in return to my confession....I simply smiled at her cuteness. And kissed her cheek lovingly. Her mouth again turned into an O shaped one. I moved back and gave her space to move.

In return she ran away to her house. And turned back once again to look at me. I simply gave a flying kiss to my love. This resulted in another blush.
"I will wait for your answers now Khushi Kumari Gupta...be prepared. Since you wont be spared."
I walked towards my car and left her on her porch all messed up I am sure.