Confusion creates disasters!

Khushi POV
After our lunch date I asked Arnavji to drop me home. Since Buaji had already accepted my excuse of Satsang at RM...it is easy to say that Arnavji dropped me after the event was done. So we got some more time to spend with each other. I am glad that our first date turned out so beautiful. Hopefully we will get more chances to get to know one another in this way. DM will make our relation stronger through this.
"Khushi..tell me the truth..what is going on between you and Arnavji? I have been observing you for quite sometime now.  What are you hiding from me?" Jeeji asked me while I was hanging my saree in the almirah.
"And if I ask you the same question? Jeeji I too have seen things that you are trying to hide. What is going on between you and Akaashji? Tell me?"

I felt like laughing out loud after watching her expressions turn into surprise and shock. Haha. Its not so easy to challenge KKG, Payal Jeeji. Now wait and watch how I will blackmail you.
"Jeeji there are a lot of unanswered questions which can be revealed to Buaji anytime. Also we cannot forget the fact that since you are the elder daughter you will get married first. So leaking of any confidential stuff is prohibited from now onwards. Got it. Good. I love you my sweet sister."
Saying that I pulled her cheeks and ran away from our room. I could hear her shouting my name in urgency...hahaha.

Next day...
Arnav POV
Okay. Things are well sorted now. I have moved to a really good stage when it comes to mine and Khushi's relationship. And I am sure Akaash too has come to a point where things are prospering for him. I think in a week or so I can let the family know about our marriage plans. Raizada brothers weds Gupta sisters. Perfect. My mission of making Khushi, a Raizada will be successful soon enough.
I just need to have a word with Akaash and then we can figure out how to make Guptas aware of our proposal. Di and Nani will a be a great help I am sure. Pheww. Now I feel somewhat relaxed.

Third person POV
Things were not in favor of Preeto's mother...Naina Tai. The grooms family were coming to her house with a marriage proposal for her daughter. But her house was not in the condition to invite anyone as of now. The water leakage issue from the rooftop is still not repaired. And Naina Tai's husband will return by next week only. Hence the solution as per Buaji was simple. To call the boys family in Gupta house for the proposal custom. Even though Naina Tai initially was reluctant about taking such a favor from Khushi's Buaji, still Khushi being Preeto's best friend convinced her to do so.
Finally after a long while Naina Tai, Vimla Maasi and Preeto got ready for the day and came to Buaji's house. Khushi, Payal, and their Buaji welcomed them inside while preparing everything hastily.

And this is where the great confusion with a good dose of comic relief began...

Arnav POV
"So now you decide Akaash. Either speed up a little or let me handle this deal of yours."
"Bhai please...dont call my love life a deal. But you are right I need to confess my feelings to Payalji. I think I should call her and ask her to meet me sometime. I will do it right now. Let me call her."
"Fine do it quickly. We need to leave for office soon."
After a lot of misdialling and hang ups Akaash finally found the courage to call Payal. I was putting on my coat while staring at the mirror...remembering how Khushi pulled the lapels in her anger when she came to my office. My fierce kitten. Hmmm. Some memories are so cherishable.

"BHAI...BHAI..." Akaash shouted in my ears. What the?...now what went wrong with his Payalji. Ughhhh.
"Stop screaming in my ears Akaash. And start speaking?" I said sternly.
"BHAI Payalji's Buaji answered the call..she said to call later since the GROOMS family is here with a PROPOSAL and she along with Payalji and Khushiji are busy attending them. This means a GUY is in their house...to MARRY one of them!!!!!!!"
OH MY GOD....OH NO....I thought Khushi had already convinced Buaji...but what if Buaji had a change of mind...WHAT THE HELL is going on...NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!? I should call Khushi first. This crazy woman will be the death of me for sure. HOW DARE SHE???? She is busy in groom hunting.
"Hold on Akash let me call on Khushi's phone first..." I quickly called her number and she answered in two rings thankfully.
"Hello....Arn...ji....I..."
"KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA what the hell is..." I screamed.
"Cant...your....voice...hello.."
"Khushi LISTEN to me with your ears open...."
"...busy...with...marriage....proposal....groom...waiting...cannot....hear...not audible...Hello?"
"Khushi listen to me...you are gonna tell those idiots to move out of your house right now. Do you understand?" I said in anger. But the signal is bad, I suppose...and my voice did not reach her.
"I...call....later...bye.." And she ended the call.

Damn it!!! Khushi I wont allow you to marry any other guy but ME. How dare you??? I made things crystal clear for you. But now you have pushed Arnavji back and ASR has to rise out. And I am done now. I am so done with this marriage issue. Either my proposal will be accepted by your family today orelse I will kidnap you. Mind you thats a promise Gupta.
"Bhai..WHAT happened? IS THE PROPOSAL thing TRUE??? God I knew it...what if the grooms family has evil intentions to TRAP my Payalji? Forget about office bhai...lets go to gupta house to stop this Marriage Drama once and for all." Akaash raised his voice for the first time in his life. Even though when my brother said that the proposal might be for Payal and not Khushi still my uneasiness knew no bounds.
"Lets go Akaash. We have an important deal to crack. A deal of life."
Saying that we ran outside leaving Di, Nani and Jeeju in a confused state who were probably waiting for us at the breakfast table.

Khushi POV
"Kishoreji...this is nothing. Our Preeto is one in a million. She is a gem. I am sure you and your family will not find another match like this one." I said with a smile while sitting besides a nervous and shy Preeto all dressed up to create a good impression on Kishoreji. Huhhh. I am not gonna leave a single opportunity to tease you Preeto dear.
"Yes yes. This is true. Preeto will be a perfect match for our Kishore Babua. Tell us more about yourself Kishore bitwa." Buaji got busy interviewing Preeto's would be groom.
Oh DM. Please quickly decide Preeto's fate and make theese people leave. I need to talk to Arnavji too. We did not get the chance to talk properly because of the network problem in my cellphone. I kept smiling at the guests while glancing at the clock every 5 seconds.
I went into the kitchen to get some snacks and tea for the grooms family. But suddenly Jeeji stopped me. I looked at her in confusion.

"Khushi do you know something. Akaashji called on the landline a while ago. Buaji answered the call. She said that we are busy doing preparation for the grooms family. And then Preeto arrived, so she cut the call halfway through the conversation." She said to me nervously.
"WHAT???" I shouted. She immediately put her hand on my mouth.
"Shhh. Khushi lower your voice. What will Kishoreji's family think?" She did have a point. I indicated with my hand to let go and she did it with a warning sign.
"WHAT will we do NOW?? Jeeji you should have told me this piece of info earlier. Now things will get more complicated. Please Devi Maiyya...please let things go smoothly..."
"Khushi listen to me. We will have to call..." Before Jeeji could complete what she wanted to say a loud voice came from outside.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?" Arnavji screeched in anger.
"BUAJI...we need to talk to you." Akaashji's voice followed.

"DEVI MAIYYA....why did you not help me..?" I stared at Jeeji who mirrored my expressions.