Big Discussions!

Arnav POV
"But you must be knowing something right bhai? I mean has Khushiji ever said her Jeeji's name by any chance. Or maybe she must have mentioned about her sisters likes and dislikes? Can you recall something bhai?" Akaash was pestering me with his silly illogical questions since we returned from the office. Like seriously this guy has gone nuts. But I cannot really argue over here. Hehe the same goes for me, after meeting Khushi yesterday I too have turned into a crazy fool.

"Akaash. Breath. Relax. I dont know much. I only met Khushi by chance in the office. Due to some misunderstanding and confusion everyone in the office assumed that she is my secret fiancee. And when I saw her I too did not bother to clarify anything. But I have spoken to Khushi. And we exchanged numbers as well. For now we are friends. But you know what we could actually solve our love problem very easily." I declared.

"What?!? Secret fiancee? Seriously. I wish I did not take an off yesterday due to my cold. I would have loved to see the drama that happened. Oh so you are the friendship stage. Thats great bhai. Tell me what can be done? What is on your mind?" He asked eagerly.

"There is nothing much to do. Khushi said her Buaji is looking for alliances for both the girls. So its simple. I will tell Khushi about how you like her Jeeji and would like to meet her. She will arrange a meeting. All four of us will go together somewhere. Maybe a movie or a mall. In this way we will get our double dates. A few more dates will follow. And then once you express your feelings towards her.. furthermore she accepts, I will inform Nani, Di and Mami. After that this alliance is a done deal." I said proudly.

"Wow bhai. Thats a great idea." Akaash said dreamily.
"Okay fine. Now stop praising me. And lets go down for dinner. Nobody should be aware of all this. Keep it confidential alright." I expressed my concerns to him.
"Dont worry bhai. I will keep my mouth shut. Thanks bhai." He hugged me with happiness. I felt all his brotherly love in that gesture.

Khushi POV
"This is very strange Buaji. How can Malhotra family back out from their proposal. They were such good people. I was so happy. But now I feel rejection and hurt. What went wrong Buaji?" I asked with fake tears. Keep acting Khushi Kumari Gupta. I thought.
"No no Titliya. Dont waste your tears on that family. I feel so bad right now. Because of my poor judgement I made a wrong choice. Please drink this milk you will feel better." Buaji tried to console me. While I smirked to myself. Haahh. Wow Khushi you are simply awesome.

"Buaji. I think you should wait for my marriage. I need time to get back in good spirits. And I am the younger daughter. You should shift your focus on Payal Jeeji. What will the society think about all this? They will taunt me and Jeeji both." I said casually.
And I saw how Buaji went into an imaginery world full of taunts. Hehehe. I patted my shoulders. Well done.
"You are right Titliya. As it is you are young. I will get your Jeeji married first. Dont worry. You will get a good guy one day. Now go to your room and rest bitiya." She caressed my head and left me. And I did my happy dance watching her go to the kitchen. Yuhooooo. DM you are the best!

Okay plan no. 2. Time to have a chat with Arnavji. I smiled thinking about his gift. I was still wearing his bangles. Hmm. Arnavji gifted me bangles. I should get him someting as well. But what. Think think Khushi. What can you gift him? Yes. Got it. He will like it for sure.
Alright now its time to call him. I hope he is not busy.

"Hello..." he answered the phone in his husky low voice.
"Hello Arnavji. How are you?"
"I am fine Khushi. You tell. Any updates. Were you able to convince Buaji?" He asked.
"Yes. Ofcourse. You wont believe how tough it was to act as if I was all heartbroken from that Raj Malhotra's rejection. I cried a bit and even threw a few scary words here and there about societal norms. And just like that Buaji has agreed to get Jeeji married first. Haha. The idea might have been yours but it was my acting skills that saved the day." I said with a smirk.
"Yeah right Khushi. Your acting skills are something. Well now that everyone in the family is focussed on your Jeeji's marriage, there is something that I would like to discuss with you." Arnavji said.

Now whats next to discuss. We have successfully dodged Buaji's attempts to get me hooked. Hmmm whats cooking in this ASRs mind. Lets see.
"Yes what is it..? I asked with curiousity.
"Khushi this morning when I came to meet you, my brother Akaash was there as well. But I came up with an excuse so that we could talk. After our talk when I left with him he saw your sister. And he wants to meet her. It seems that your sister left a great impression on my brother. He says it is love at first sight for him. And now I want your help in this matter. If things go well and your Jeeji likes Akaash too, then we can proceed for their marriage. What do you say?" He said.

For a minute I stood still. In total silence. All baffled by his words. Arnav Singh Raizada's brother likes Jeeji. He fell in love with her. And now wants to meet her. Oh MY DEVI MAIYYA....I cannot believe it!!! This is such a good news. Thank you DM for giving Payal Jeeji such a blessing. I have to come up with a plan and become a match maker along with Arnavji. We will help theese love birds.
"Khushi...did you hear what I just said. Are you alright? Khushi there is no rush. Think about it. My brother is a really nice guy. He will keep your sister very happy. Are you there?" He sounded all anxious now.
"Oh NO..NO NO! Arnavji. I am so happy I cannot explain in words. It was just a shock for me. To know that Jeeji has found love. Even though she is not aware of it. But I am sure your brother will be able to woo her. This is great news Arnavji. You dont worry at all. Do not fear when KKG is here. We need to become partners now Arnavji. Are you ready to help their love blossom and defeat this terrible society of ours? Are you with me to fight this battle of love?  I said in all bollywood dramatic style.

Arnav POV
Hahaha...this girl got me worried for a few seconds there. Hmmm... Khushi Kumari Gupta (in the near future) Singh Raizada....you are one in a million and all mine. Being with you is my dream. You dont even know what you are asking for.
"Ofcourse Khushi....I am ready to be with you. I will hold your hand for forever. And wont let it go. Even if you try to leave me I wont let you go away. We will fight this world together dear. Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta. I like it. Two against the world." I added to her drama but every word of mine was true.
"Whattt?!! what..do..you..what do you mean Arnavji?" My girl gets flustered so easily.
"Khushi..what is wrong with you. We are gonna be a team now to unite Akaash and you sister. Anyways. Listen Akaash wanted to know your Jeeji's name. So could you tell me?" I asked.
"Yea..yes. Her name is Payal." She said softly.
"Okay then we will think about how to bring them together. For now have sweet dreams huh. Goodnight." I said huskily.
"Umm..yea..goodnight Arnavji." She muttered and quickly cut the call.

Hmmm. This plan is not all about getting Akaash and Payal together. It is about wooing Khushi as well. Wait and watch Gupta sisters. Raizada brothers have lost their hearts to you. And will go to lengths to make you both ours.