Rising Doubts!!!

Arnav POV
Hmm..I think Khushi is right, her Devi Maiyya does exist. I mean it is because of her DM that I fainted a today. And that one moment of unconciousness gave me something for which I had been craving since the day we first met one another. I feel so good today. No one can separate Khushi and me from now on. Her heart belongs to me. And ASR does not returns something that is his...ever.

Right now I was trying to ignore my over protective family...they were practically in my face. While Khushi and Payal stood at the entrance of our house. I could even see her folding her lips tightly trying her best not to laugh at my condition. Huhh. I will punish you later for this love. But first, time to avoid this over the top family affection.
"Di, relax take a deep breath. Nani and Mami calm down...I am perfectly fine. Jeeju & Akaash please handle them. I am going to rest in my room." I declared and quickly left them.

Khushi POV
Arnavji is so stubborn. He should allow his family to look after and pamper him. And look at him. Leaving me all worried for him here. Ughhh. But one thing is for sure Devi Maiyya...please always take care of his health. He is your added responsibility now. Since I am your favourite daughter... then he will be your future son right? I blushed thinking about Arnavji.
"Khushi bitiya..come on..come here and sit with us. How are you now?" Naniji asked me.
"Yes Naniji. I am perfectly fine now." I said sitting besides her.
"But Payalji and Khushiji..what were you doing in AR Designs?" Di asked in confusion.
Oh no. What will we say now? I looked at Jeeji who looked uncomfortable at the turn in the conversation. We cannot lie. But if we tell the truth about that pen... then everyone will know how Arnavji and Akaashji came to visit the temple on Teej. What to do? What to do?
Yet again I noticed a twinge of spark in Di's eyes. Uh oh. She knows...she definitely knows. DM help me out.
"Naniji your special ginger tea for Arnav baba is ready...should I take it upstairs?" HPji asked nervously.
"Hmmm. HPji give this tea to Khushiji. I hope its not a problem Khushiji. Why dont you go and give this to him? He never likes tea but drinking too much coffee is not good for his health. I know he wont say no to you. After all you are good friends right?" Di stressed on the phrase good friends.
"M..m..me? You want me to take this tea upstairs?" I asked or rather stuttered like a fool. Khushi dont show her that you are getting bothered. You will prove her doubts to be true. Agree quickly. Yeah.
"Yes I am asking you. Why? Any problem?" Di asked witha teasing smile.
"No Di. None. I will go right now." I smiled and walked upstairs with the tray in my hands.

Arnav POV
Oh no. I was trying to get rid of my emotional family. But unfortunately I forgot about Khushi. Now I cannot even go downstairs. No. No ways. I am Arnav Singh Raizada. I will find a reason to make her come to me. Yup.
While I was thinking about some excuse to call her up...I failed to realise that someone was knocking at my door.
"Come in." I said sulkily...thinking it was HP with my coffee.
I was lying on the bed with my arm covering my eyes. But sleep or rest nothing came to me. My medicine is downstairs right now. How can one expect from me to rest? No ways.

Suddenly I felt weight pressing on the bed which caused me to move my arm and open my eyes. And what a sight welcomed me...my love my Khushi sat beside me with a tray in her hand.
"Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada....stop sulking. And drink this ginger tea. You will feel much better." She ordered me.
I quickly got up from my lying position and supported my back with the headboard. Seeing her like this... made me think about our future. One day she will be living here with me, and this will become our everyday routine. I sighed with happiness.
"Now that Arnav Singh Raizada's nurse is here...I dont think there is a chance of me not getting better." I said boldly making her a cheeks rosy red.
"Haha. Nurse and me really? You keep fantasizing about me being your nurse and over there Di and Nani have doubts about us being together?" She stated in her angry kitten voice.
"So..thats good right. The quicker everyone gets to know about us the better. And my dear Khushi Kumari Gupta you stop fantasizing about your Salmanji and start thinking about a life with me...got it." I said with a smirk.
"Arey...you are not even bothered about this. Did you forget that before being  in any relationship we were a team. A team that is supposed to bring Jeeji and Akaashiji together. But alas, ASR is so busy with his love story that he has totally given up on an important task. Uniting Payash. And remember we can only think about us.. after getting Jeeji settled. Buaji will never allow anything else before that." She said with a smirk of her own.

I took away the tray from her hands, kept it on the side table and pulled her to me. Securing her in my arms while she tried to squirm away from me.
"Sweetheart. You are my first priority. So now that our love story as you put it is on the track then in such a case I can surely focus on Payash. And Khushi..in your case your Jeeji is supposed to get settled first. While in mine Akaash cannot get married unless I get married first. So the reality is that all four of us will be getting married together." She stopped moving, on hearing my words. And I took advantage of this fact and quickly kissed at cheek.
Her face took my favourite expressions again..you know wide eyes & O shaped mouth. My adorable girl.
"What?!?! What are you saying Arnavji? How can 2 marriages take place together? And we cannot get married so soon. I am a kid myself. I am supposed to play cricket with kids at this age." She replied with a pout.
And leaving my arms...she stood up from the bed. I followed her suit.
I lifted my fingers to her lips to shushh her.  And whispered in her ears.
"If you are a kid yourself..then what were you doing this morning in the store room Khushi? Kids who play cricket outside, dont go about saying I Love You to adults like ASR. Now that you have made the mistake of falling in love with Arnav Singh Raizada...remember one thing Khushi. I have no issues with you playing cricket outside in my colony. As a fact...I will never ask you to change yourself. But accept the reality...that once something gets close to ASR there is no chance of it getting away. I love you KKG and this deal of marriage with you will happen by hook or crook. Oh by the way..thanks for the tea."
Saying that I sat on the bed again and drank my tea. Humming a tuneless tune and smiling at Khushi's blank expressions. Hehe. Crazy girl.

Khushi POV
"Haww. Arnavji. Deal?!? Our marriage will be a deal for you? There wont be a deal sheal. When we will get married, I wont sign any papers with you. I have always thought about a big fat Indian wedding. With lots of music, noises, celebrations and fun. So forget about this deal. A grand wedding. That is what one calls it alright." I said pointing a finger at him.
But Arnavji just smiled, crossed his index finger with mine and replied cheekily.
"Good Khushi..thats what I want. Your mind should focus on our future." He winked...causing me to blush.
"I love you Arnavji. Get better soon ok." I kissed his cheek saying that. My first kiss. Hey DM. I feel like tomato right. Now.
"I love you too Khushi." And he caressed my cheek in return.