Notes

Warning: angst

--

Hyung, have a nice day! See you at lunch!

-your jiminie

Yoongi scowled at the familiar note that fell from his locker. Jimin always sent him notes, and it was totally annoying. Yoongi crumpled the note, throwing it on the trash bin. He quickly took his textbooks, closing his locker harshly, as his mood turned negative as soon as he saw the stupid note.

••YM••

Hyung, good morning! Don't forget to drink lots of water and eat healthy food! See you at lunch later!

-your jiminie

Yoongi ticked his tongue, throwing the note away once more. Like he usually did with the rest of the notes Jimin gave him. When it was lunch time, Yoongi sat on his usual seat, and started to eat immediately. As he was eating, he started to count from one to twenty.

Sixteen,

Seventeen,

Eighteen,

Nineteen,

Twenty.

As if on cue, Jimin rushed in, "Hyung!" He clung unto Yoongi's right arm, smiling. Yoongi rolled his eyes. He felt something from the pit of his stomach, but he shrugged it off as his anger on this annoying male beside him, or it was just his hunger. "Park, go away." He said monotously, trying to shrug Jimin off of his arm, but the younger's grasp was firm. Yoongi can't help but just roll his eyes, and kept on eating, just wishing to be deaf so he can't hear Jimin's annoying, rambling voice anymore and just experience the peace he totally deserves for being so patient around noisy, annoying Park Jimin.

••YM••

Yoongi went to school early, in hopes of seeing Jimin, so he can finally tell him to stop giving him notes. And fortunately, Jimin was there in front of his locker. He immediately approached the male. "Park Jimin."

Said male turned around in shock, hiding the note behind him, blushing. "H-Hyung," he stuttered. "You're e-early today."

"Yes, I am early. And I'm here to say that you should stop all of this." He said, gesturing to the note. Jimin's breath seemed to stop for a moment. "Wh-What?" The younger asked, eyes going wide and glossy.

"Stop this! Stop sending me notes! It's getting irritating for me and you don't know it!" He screamed, no one would hear anyways since it's too early. Jimin took a step back, his grip on the piece of paper tightening, the note starting to crumple.

"B-But hyung--" he was interrupted as Yoongi spoke again. "If you really care about me, then stop. Leave me the fuck alone." He said, sounding calm on the outside, but feeling enraged on the inside. Why won't Jimin just stop?!

Jimin swallowed. Blinking away his tears. He cleared his throat, "O-Okay, if that's what you want." He said, voice weak and trembling. He took a step to the right slowly. Yoongi raised his brow at him, "Go." He commanded sternly, making Jimin's eyes widen once more, before he ran away quickly.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows as he noticed that Jimin let go of the note he was holding a while ago. He picked it up, and without hesitating, he threw the note away. He didn't bother reading the message since he knew it would be the usual 'See you at lunch' crap Jimin always wrote.

(Oh? You're wondering what the note said? Okay, I'll tell you.

Hyung, I don't think I will be able to face you at school today. I'm already embarassed before you can even read this (>\\\<)

I just wanna confess, hyungie~ I want to say, I LOVE YOU!! I always did right from the start, from that time when we accidentally made eye contact, until now. It's probably obvious. I'm sorry if I've been too annoying. But still, I love you!

-your jiminie)

••YM••

The next day, Yoongi lazily walked to his locker, opening it. He curses himself for feeling a wave of pain in his chest when there wasn't any note falling from it. He sighed, taking all of his textbooks, and closing the locker, a little bit harder than he intended.

He can't seem too focus on the lessons. His mind was full of Jimin, Jimin, and Jimin. He should be happy, right? Jimin finally listened to him and stopped filling his locker with those annoying notes.

Later on that lunch time, Yoongi sat on his usual seat, not eating for a moment. Why isn't he eating? He doesn't know. Yoongi scowled, and started to eat. Screw whatever he's waiting for, he's hungry. He finished eating, about to stand up, when he noticed, Jimin never came.

That's what you want, right? Now why the fuck are you looking for him?

--

Fxxk it™ ill just make a pt. 2
Yoongi you bitch

This was actually one of the story plots i saved on my drafts, so it was supposed to be a chaptered-story but nahh i have many on my drafts already. So yeah, i'm writing more from my story ideas lmao

Question: how old are you??

Anyways, look at my baby pillow, his name is Jimin
He's been with me at the times i've been dying at these wattpad stories, i luv him.

Anyways, look at my baby pillow, his name is JiminHe's been with me at the times i've been dying at these wattpad stories, i luv him

Excuse the background, im too lazy to stand up