PJM

Soulmate au just bc 😐😐
Top!Jimin 😍

--

Jimin tapped his fingers across the wooden table, patiently waiting for his order as he looked at the scenery outside.

There were lots of couples, you'd know as they were holding each other's hands. Everyone was smiling at each other, not caring about the world, as if they were the only ones around.

Jimin wondered when will he find his soulmate. He stared at his right wrist, MYG spelled in it. It's been years since he tried finding his soulmate, but to no avail.

He touched each letter carefully with his fingers, thinking of what his soulmate looked like. Is his soulmate a girl or a boy? Jimin never actually cared about genders, as long as they get to accept him, he'll accept them as well.

His head perked up as he heard his initials being called, "PJM!" The worker shouted, holding his order. He stood up from the chair, pacing towards the counter.

He looked back at the table, just in case he left anything there, but it was clean and empty. So he looked back to the counter, only to see a man about to take his order.

His eyes widened, not wasting any time, and swiftly snatching the paper bag away from the male's grasp. It was the stranger's turn to widen his eyes.

"Hey!" He shouted, even though Jimin was right in front of him. Jimin's brows furrowed. "Shouldn't I be the one saying that? You're clearly about to steal my order."

The stranger frowned at this, "What? I signed my name as PJM, of course this is mine!"

Jimin was about to retort but the staff interrupted their verbal fight. "Uhh, sir? Could you both please fight somewhere? Not to be rude, but there are other customers at your back."

Jimin didn't bother looking at the said customers like the stranger. He grabbed the stranger's wrist, about to drag him in a corner when the worker called him. "Oh and sir? Please take this one as well. It's also named after 'PJM'."

Jimin took it swiftly, and dragged the stranger to the table at the very corner. He sat on the chair, and the man stood still.

"Look, I just want to get my order, and leave. I don't want any fights." The other reasoned.

"Sit down first." Jimin ordered. The stranger pouted, but complied anyways.

"I just want to know something." He said calmly. The other boy tilted his head, probably confused. "What is it?"

Jimin blinked twice, trying not to get distracted because holy shit. This person is cute as fuck.

He cleared his throat. "Tell me your name." He said direct to the point.

The stranger gave him an unreadable look, but answered anyways. "Min Yoongi."

Jimin was taken aback at the answer, "Then why PJM? That's nowhere near your name." He asked, obviously confused.

••YM••

"O-oh, it's because it's the initials of my.." Yoongi's voice trailed off as he looked at his wrist.

His eyes widened.

His soulmate's initials were glowing. He looked back up at the male in front of him, "Soulmate." He breathes out.

His soulmate's -it feels good to say it, hehe. Soulmate. Soulmate. Soulmate- eyes widened, looking down at his wrist, before looking back at Yoongi again.

"Y-You're.." Yoongi's voice was shaking, he was too happy. He's been trying to find his soulmate for so long, and now he was here, looking much more beautiful than Yoongi pretty much expected. He's perfect.

"You're my soulmate." The stranger continued for him, placing his hand on Yoongi's cheek. The latter felt tears forming in his eyes.

He can't help it, he hugged the beautiful male in front of him, not caring if there was a table between them. "You're finally here." He chanted.

••YM••

Jimin removed Yoongi's arms away from his neck. No, he wasn't rejecting Yoongi. He just find the table uncomfortable. (UncomforTABLE get it haha ill stop)

He took the seat beside Yoongi, before placing Yoongi's arms back around his neck again, before hugging him back as well.

"Now this is comfortable," He muttered, smiling as he feels warmth and happiness spreading through his whole body. "Oh and I forgot, I'm Park Jimin, by the way."

Yoongi smiled, "Park Jimin," he repeated. "I love it."

--

Ohmygoodness.
EY ES DI EF JI EYTCH JEY KEY EL
ASDFGHJKL
THE AMOUNT OF FLUFF I CANNOT
HAVE YOU SEEN SOMEONE FANGIRLING OVER THEIR OWN WORK? YOU HAVENT MET ME OFC