Volleyball

Jimin groans as he unwillingly lets Taehyung drag him to the gymnasium where the volleyball game is taking place. He doesn't really care about whatever happens on volleyball games nor is he interested on hearing Taehyung gush about his crush Jeongguk during the whole game. He doesn’t even want to think about the disgusting smell of sweat from whoever’s near them. Ugh.

When they reached the location of the game, Taehyung immediately heads them both near the front seats, where they can get a clear view of the game. Taehyung eagerly sits on the bleachers, sitting on a straight position as he tries to find Jeongguk with delight in his eyes. Jimin sinks on his seat, dreading his life's choices as soon as he did. He's not really in the mood to listen to a bunch of cheers from everyone in the gym. He didn't even get to bring his phone, which is a huge bummer, because now he has to suck it up and just watch the game.

Jimin almost jumps up from his seat when Taehyung suddenly had both his hands on Jimin's shoulder, shaking the latter harshly. "Jiminnie, Jiminnie! Look! It's Jeongguk!" He says excitedly, then points at the said male who's standing near the middle, chatting with his teammates. Jeongguk smiles at whatever his teammate said, and Taehyung's screams loudly at the sight. It's actually pretty embarrassing, but thankfully it was drowned out by everyone else's noises as if they were in a marketplace.

•• YM ••

The game starts, and you can feel the thick air of adrenaline from every corner of the gymnasium. Everybody was cheering for their favored teams, screaming in joy when they score a point, and groaning in annoyance when the other teams scores. Jimin doesn't even know a single thing about volleyball. He never bothered to learn about the gaming system nor how the scoring works. He just stares at the players from each team, trying to absorb whatever's currently happening.

Jimin moans in pain when he suddenly got hit by the person beside him with his elbow. The stranger didn't seem to notice what he did so Jimin just glares and goes back to watching.

Seconds later, he got hit by the same person again. What the fuck? Is Jimin some kind of human boxing dummy or something? Why is he getting hit? He lets the stranger be, but his mood has completely turned sour. He barely enjoys the game which he wasn't even that interested in. It's by the third time he was hit, this time a bit harsher, that he speaks up.

He taps the man by his shoulder, his eyebrows almost meeting each other in irritation. "Ugh, what?" The stranger asks rudely, turning his head at Jimin's direction. He even has the nerve to be mad?!

"Excuse me, but you've been hitting me multiple times now, can you please explain to me what the heck your problem is?" Jimin says, trying his best to keep calm. He's in a public place, he doesn't want to attract too much attention because of this person beside him.

The man blinks as if he's confused, then waves his arms in front of him. "Oh, did I? I'm sorry I didn't notice! I promise I'll keep my hands to myself from now on,” he answers, raising his right hand as a promise, and accidentally hits Jimin's chin in the process. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" The man screams, which was thankfully drowned out by the cheers of other people for the game.

Jimin touches his own chin in reflex, shocked and confused at what's happening. The person beside him covers his face with his hands for a second, before looking back again at Jimin, "I'm sorry for my clumsy ass, I won't do it again." He says, his lips forming a natural pout as he speaks.

He waves off the man's apologies, "No, no, it's fine, I was just angry because I thought you were doing it on purpose," Jimin smiles to reassure the other. "By the way, I'm Park Jimin." He adds, offering his hand to the stranger.

Wow, Park Jimin, since when were you confident at making friends? He asks himself. The man accepts his offer of friendship and shakes his hand eagerly. "Nice to meet you, Jimin-ssi, I'm Min Yoongi." He says, smiling widely. Oh wow, he's cute. Jimin smiles back just as widely, "You can call me just Jimin." he informs.

--

this is very short, since i'm still trying to improve my writing,,, hope you like it!!