Pet Names (BIRTHDAY SPECIAL)

Special oneshot dedicated to our sweet little angel-in-disguised mochi, Park Jimin!

Wish you all the best, bubba. Happy birthday to us!

--

If there's one thing Jimin would love, -aside his boyfriend- it's got to be pet names. But not the type of pet names that go: honeycake, sweetstuff, dollface, etc. Eww, dear God, no. Jimin likes the less-cringey stuff.

That's why he keeps pushing his boyfriend, Yoongi, to call him one of those endearments.

Yoongi, on the other hand, is the total opposite of Jimin. (They don't even know how they became close despite their differences) Yoongi doesn't like a single pet name. That's why he gets sulky everytime the younger called him 'babe' or 'baby'.

----------

Jimin's birthday is coming. Yoongi isn't a fan of big celebration, Jimin isn't too. So Yoongi decided to just celebrate the whole day with just the both of them. Maybe even consider buying his boyfriend's favorite cake. Or even a present or two.

Yoongi stares at the various flavors of cakes displayed in front of him. Jimin prefers the mocha-flavored ones, so Yoongi focuses on those cakes. What would he like in these? He thinks, as he exchanged looks on two of the cakes. After a good ten minutes, Yoongi finally decided to choose the Mocha Cinnamon Roll Pound Cake. It's looked like something Jimin would love, since he looks like a cinnamon roll himself. Yoongi thinks. Ha, nice joke, Min Yoongi.

The blue-haired male buys the cake and left the store.

----------

The next day, Yoongi was thinking of what Jimin likes. His birthday is coming and you still don't have a present? You idiot! He mentally smacks himself-wait, he did physically smacked himself.

He stood up from the couch, grabbing his car keys, before approaching his boyfriend. Slipping a small kiss on Jimin's forehead, "I gotta go somewhere, Chim." Yoongi informs.

The said male hums in reply, "Come home soon, okay?" He says, hugging Yoongi. The latter nods, hugging him back. "Love you." He says, which the younger returned.

----------

Yoongi spent almost half of the day walking around the mall, in hopes of finding a beautiful gift for his boyfriend, but nothing looked great in Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi scowls, "Fuck it." I'm gonna make one on my own. He thinks before going back to his car.

He stretches his tired legs as soon as he sat on his car, yawning. He can't wait to go home and sleep for a while before making his gift. He quickly went back to his place where Jimin was probably waiting.

----------

Yoongi is sleeping. And he's lying if he says he's having the worst nightmare ever. He's dreams full of a certain blonde-haired male, with a cute small eyes that smiles along with his lips, whose laugh sounded like tinkling bells. He's mind was screaming Park Jimin, Park Jimin, Park Jimin.

So it's not exactly a shock when Yoongi wakes up with a large smile on his face. He looks down slightly, and sees his boyfriend's blonde, soft hair, resting on his shoulder. He pulls Jimin closer, giving a small peck on his head.

He softly pushes Jimin, so he could get up from the bed. He's still going to make a gift for the sleeping baby over there.

----------

Yoongi stretches his arms as soon as he finished making his amazing ass gift that Jimin would probably love because, of course, it was made by his very hot and amazing boyfriend. As stated by Yoongi.

He hides the present somewhere the younger wouldn't know. And as if on cue, Jimin gets out of their room, looking like a cute fluffy baby with his cute messy hair and his cute sleepy face as he yawns.

Yoongi approaches his boyfriend, "Slept well, Jiminie?" He asks, placing the said male in his arms as he stares at his chocolate eyes. Jimin hums in approval, resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

"The bed got cold. You should've woke me up." Jimin whines, making Yoongi smile.

----------

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God.

It's Jimin's birthday.

As soon as Yoongi woke up, he looks at the clock. 7:27.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Holy fuck. Jimin wakes up in three minutes. Yoongi panicks as he stood up carefully from the bed. He checks back at Jimin, and fortunately, he's still deep asleep.

Yoongi quickly takes out his self-made gift- (a mochi, just kidding) a carved wooden heart which he made as a necklace. Yoongi rarely makes stuff like this, but Jimin loves it whenever he does one. And hey, this is effort, Jimin can't say no to this shit.

He puts it in the pocket of his sweatpants, before rushing to get the cake he bought for the birthday boy.

A sudden idea flashes in his mind, and it was a very great idea. It's something Jimin would probably love, but thinking of it made him cringe. Okay, I'll fucking do it. But just this once.

Yoongi went back to their room, with the cake in his grasp. Jimin's awake when Yoongi enters. And so, Yoongi starts singing, (it sounded a bit horrible, but it was cute anyways) "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday happy birthday, happy birthday to you!" He approaches Jimin, placing the cake in front of the half-asleep male, who was smiling widely.

"Yoongi- I- wow! I- Oh my gosh. Thank you." Jimin stutters as he place his small hands on his mouth.

"Not only this cake is the surprise, Jiminie. I also have to gifts for you, what do you want to know first, the very-amazing-something-you-would-love one, or the disgusting-as-hell-that-I-don't-want-to-tell-you one?" Yoongi asks, making Jimin laugh.

"I'll go for the first one then." He decides, smiling still.

Yoongi smirks, before giving the necklace to his boyfriend, "This was made by the most cool and awesome person you know, by the way." He informs.

Jimin happily accepted the gift, before deciding to tease the older, "Tell Taehyung that I love this gift he made, hyung." He laughs as Yoongi's face looked offended.

"What the fuck, Park Jimin? Taehyung is a weird shit. I'm the cool and awesome one here." The older said, scowling.

Jimin chuckles at that, "Fine, fine. What's the other one, then?" He asks excitedly.

Yoongi scowls even more, "You better appreciate this, Park Jimin. Because this is the only day you'll be able to do this," he pauses.

"Say it already!" Jimin whines.

Yoongi sighs, "Just this once, okay? You can't do this tomorrow, or the day after that." He pauses again. "Ugh, this is stupid. Fine, you can make me call you different pet names all you want." He confesses.

Yoongi sulks as Jimin's eyes literally forms big hearts.

--

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME AND JIMINIE AGAIN 😂😂