Precious Idol (BIRTHDAY SPECIAL)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR PRECIOUS TAETAE!! WISH YOU ALL THE BEST BABE 😚😚😚😚
This is almost like a taexbts thing, but with yoonmin lmfao
Top!yoongi

--

Hoseok rushed his way to the living room, where five of his friends are. "Everyone, everyone, quickly!" He said, sitting in the middle of the couch, specificall between Jeongguk and Namjoon. Everyone's attention turned to him as his shouting was really a scene-stealer. "What is it, hyung?" Jimin asked, about to stand up towards Hoseok, but his boyfriend whined, holding him tighter.

"Our Taehyungie posted a selca!"

Oh, haven't I told you yet? Everyone in this group, excluding Yoongi(that asshole), are huge fans of the rookie idol, named Kim Taehyung. He still got a few fans here and there, and a chunk of haters, but it's okay. His fans are still here to fight every problem with him.

"Wait, really?! How come I haven't got a notif yet?!" Jeongguk panics, feelin his pockets, searching for his phone. "Oh shit, it's upstairs! Gotta go!" He almost screamed, stumbling his way up the stairs to his room.

Notifications about Taehyung's selca echoes the whole room as the males' phones rang. They immediately went to check the tweet their idol posted.

The picture was still loading, but apparently, Jeongguk's already did as they can hear the dying scream of the maknae. "OH MY HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" Seokjin wanted to maybe laugh at Jeongguk's reaction or scream at him because he's not supposed to curse, but he remembers he would react like that as well.

And finally, after like, a pure minute of torture(curse their wifi), Taehyung's tweet finally loaded.

Kim_TaeTae
Hi, hi good morning everyone! I wish you all a good day♡

Kim_TaeTaeHi, hi good morning everyone! I wish you all a good day♡

There were different reactions everywhere. Namjoon was dying in the corner, clutching his chest as he stares at the photo, Hoseok acted like he fainted on the floor, but quickly sitting up to retweet and like the said tweet. Seokjin, on the other hand, kept on kissing and hugging the picture, screenshotting the same damn picture multiple times.

Jimin squealed loudly, squirming like a child as he sat on Yoongi's lap, his feet kicking the air wildly. And, there was Yoongi, brows furrowed. I'm living with a bunch of goddamn weirdos.

"Ya, stop moving," Yoongi ordered Jimin quietly, holding the latter's hips down. "You're overreacting. That's just a damn picture." He said, loud enough for Hoseok to hear.

"Just a picture? JUST A PICTURE?! Hyung you don't understand! You don't know how we feel! This man right here in my very screen is the most beautiful, sweetest, most caring, most wonderful person that has ever existed in this pitiful world and the only way I can see him is through this picture. It's not just a picture!" Okay, now that's overreacting.

"Hoseok, first, you live in the same country as him. You have as many chance to meet him unlike everyone from other countries. Second, stop screaming." Yoongi confronted, which just made the younger more whiny.

Jimin laughed at the scene. "Hyung, if I'm overreacting, then what are they?" He chuckled as he pointed to the other three. Pointing at Namjoon, who is still dying, but this time, getting to immersed to the point that he's closing his eyes tightly. At Hoseok, who still can't get over at the insult Yoongi said about Taehyung's beautiful selca, muttering something like, "You don't understand, hyung." And at Seokjin who's gripping his phone real tight, cooing softly, "Oh my precious babe, I love you so much you don't understand."

Jimin saw Jeongguk coming down the stairs. He snorted as he watched Jeongguk climb down, while sitting. He looked like he's in a daze. Like he just finished running a marathon and cheering at the said marathon at the same time. He was panting as he finally reached the floor, crawling his way near Yoongi and Jimin.

"Hyung," Jeongguk called Yoongi with wide eyes. Yoongi tilted his head, as if saying, 'What?' waiting for Jeongguk to answer. The latter lifted himself to sit beside Yoongi, looking in front. (I think he lost it)

Jeongguk quickly placed his phone right in front of the eldest, "Look at this beautiful art, hyung!" He said, immediately going back to reality. Yoongi's eyes were nearly crossed as the maknae's phone was too near.

"Aish." Yoongi irritatingly pushed Jeongguk's phone away from his face. He can hear Jimin's giggles, which made him scowl even more.

"What do you guys even see in him?" He asked, quiet enough for just him to hear. But apparently, Jimin had great ears. "Hyung, how dare you ask that?! Do you want me to show you a book I wrote myself about what I love at Kim Taehyung? He's my idol, hyung." Jimin pouted, offended at the question.

Yoongi nearly scratches his head in frustration. Seriously, are fanboys really this smitten to their idols?!

"Oh come on, Minnie. You know I don't mean that." He tried to apologize, holding Jimin's hand, looking at the latter in the eyes.

Jimin pondered for a moment, before smiling widely. "I'll forgive you, hyung. But, if you stream to TaeTae's album, 'Nostalgia'." He said mischievously.

--

Ahahahahaha. It's kinda rushed 😂😂 not what i expected tho.

I made this oneshot the most relatable I can do. So i expect the #relate comments there armys 😂

But yeah, once again happy birthday to our taehyung, wish him love lots, and more birthdays to come! And happy new year to everyone!!