Glasses

Typical Highschool au just bc 😍😍
Jimin with glasses ahkk
Top!Yoongi

Yoongi looked back from where he just passed by, the reason? He didn't know as well. But what he did know, is that when he looked in front again, he bumped into a student, making the two of them fall on their butts.

Yoongi shuts his eyes tight, groaning at the impact. The person groaned as well, and when Yoongi opened his eyes, he noticed that the boy's glasses fell from his face.

He took the glasses, holding the male's hand, and giving it to him. "Thank you." He whispered, slipping on the glasses to his face. When the apparently, cute stranger looked at him clearly, his eyes widened, and, wait... is he blushing?

Yoongi stood up, brushing the dust off his pants, and reaching a hand for the probably younger male.

The pink-haired male blinked, and when the situation kicked in him, he took Yoongi's hand, and stood up as well. "Thank you... again." He was red again.

"It's nothing," Yoongi smiled reassuringly. "my name's Min Yoongi, by the way, what's yours?"

The male bowed politely, "Park Jimin." He introduced, not really looking on Yoongi's eyes, but on his shoulder.

Jimin looking all flustered made Yoongi melt on the inside. This boy is too cute for his own good. Yoongi's smile widened, "You have a cute name."

Jimin's eyes widened at the comment, "I-I--" He tried to form words, but nothing came out.

Yoongi chuckled, tightening his hold on Jimin's hand, but this time, he didn't missed the chance and intertwined his fingers with the other. "What's your next class? I'll walk you there." He asked, staring at Jimin's cute eyes which were looking anywhere but at Yoongi. "Y-You don't h-have to--" He was cut off.

The latter lifted Jimin's head, "At least look at me, Jiminie," He pouted. Said male's eyes widened for the nth time, his ears turning pink. "And I want to, so you don't have any choice but to tell me your next class." Yoongi said, smiling widely at the cute male, squeezing his hand lightly.

As if Jimin realized that they were holding hands, he looked at both their hands, feeling totally shy. "O-Oh." He covered his face with his other hand as he heard Yoongi laugh. "I-I have History n-next."

Next thing you see, Yoongi was swinging their hands happily, as he walked the still red Jimin to his next class.

Was it cute?????