Cuddles

Ddlb, anyone?
Top!Yoongi

--

Yoongi plopped himself on his warm, comfortable bed. A whole, hard, tiring day of work just finished, and he's happy to be back in the comfort of his winderful bed.

He checked on his little baby a while ago when he got home, and he was sleeping so he decided not to disturb him.

He sighed, closing his eyes, about to sleep, when he hear the door creak slightly. He opened his eyes sleepily, looking at the now open door. And right in front of it, was his little Jimin, holding his stuffed bear on one hand, sucking his thumb on the other, looking at Yoongi with wide eyes.

"Baby?" Yoongi said softly, sitting up, opening his arms out for Jimin. "Why are you awake this late, sunshine?" He asked just as the younger waddled his way to Yoongi's arms, snuggling his head to the older's chest.

Jimin hummed softly, inhaling Yoongi's scent. He mumbled something incoherently. The latter dislodged himseld from the younger's hug, holding his chin, making Jimin look at him in the eye. "Louder, sunshine. Daddy can't hear you." Jimin lookd back down his lap, fiddling with his fingers, "Jiminie had a bad dream." He spoke softly, his voice still laced with sleep, placing himself back on Yoongi's chest.

"Is that so?" Yoongi said, rubbing Jimin's back to comfort the younger, and placing him softly on the warm mattress. "Sleep here, okay baby? Daddy will be here with you, don't worry." He assured the little, laying down as well, pulling Jimin near his body, placing a soft peck on his forehead.

"Okay," Jimin whispered, smiling thankfully. "Thank you daddy, good night." He said, kissing Yoongi on the lips.

Yoongi smiled back, "You're always welcome, Jiminie. Good night."

--

Sighs

Why are relationships so complicated... like i dont even have one.

AAAAND, EIGHT DAYS TIL TAEHYUNG'S BIRTHDAY!!

Oohlala such handsome fella~~