A Day-off (BIRTHDAY SPECIAL)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAREST PRINCE, KIM SEOKJIN! WE LOVE YOU! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!
Overly whipped kim namjoon ahead
Top!Yoongi

--

Yoongi and Jimin were doing there usual cuddling, there legs tangled with each other, Yoongi softly playing with the younger's small, cute fingers. Out of nowhere, Jimin sighed.

"Jiminie, what's wrong?" Yoongi asked quietly, worried at the sudden action. Jimin rested his head on the older's shoulder, looking at the wall in front of them, where Bangtan's group pictures were hanged neatly.

"Nothing, really. But.." Jimin paused, looking at the eldest member's picture. "Seokjin hyung seemed to be very tired." The blonde-haired male pursed his lips into a thin line. "He's practicing nonstop these days because of our hectic schedule. I'm scared he's going to collapse anytime soon." He bit his lower lip.

Yoongi seemed to ponder for a moment. "Honestly, I think so too." He agreed. "How about this, let's try to convince BangPD-nim for a day-off tomorrow, okay? Then we'll have Seokjin hyung to sleep the whole day off, or maybe even go to the amusement park like the last time, sounds good, hmm?" He suggested, smiling at the younger. Jimin's eyes sparkled at the thought, nodding eagerly.

"I'd like that. Especially the amusement park part." Jimin smiled as well. Yoongi lifted his hand to stroke Jimin's blonde locks, "And in that way, you don't have to continuously worry about everyone. And you also needed some rest, Jiminie."

••YM••

Fortunately, BangPD agreed to Yoongi and Jimin's request. They're right. Bangtan needed a day-off. Actually, they need a whole year of rest after all they've done this year. They must be very tired.

Jimin smiled, thanking Yoongi for everything. They really need to rest. "I love you, hyung." Jimin kissed Yoongi's cheek.

Yoongi chuckled at the cute action, pinching Jimin's nose softly, "I love you too, Jiminie." He said, kissing Jimin as well, but this time, it's their lips that touched.

••YM••

"Hyung!" Yoongi groaned at the noise, hugging Jimin closer to his body. He can't really recognize the voice, since his mind was still hazy, and well, sleepy. If that's possible.

"Hyung, wake up!" He heard the same voice again. Yoongi's brows furrowed, "No." He retorted, before sinking his face on his boyfriend's neck, inhaling his fragrant scent. Yoongi's not really great at describing scents, so he can't really put into words on how good Jimin smells like. He just, smells really, really good.

"Yoongi hyung wake up! Faster!" Yoongi slowly opened his eyes. His mind finally processing what's happening around. He yawned. (Same)

"Namjoon? What are you doing here?" He asked in a sleepy voice, as his eyes glanced on the tall male standing near the mattress. Said male scratched the back of his neck. "Hyung, it's nearly eight in the morning! We're suuuper late for our practice!" Namjoon almost screamed in frustration. He didn't really want a scolding today.

Yoongi blinked.

"Wait- haven't BangPD told you yet?" He asked Namjoon, confused. Yoongi felt Jimin snuggle himself closer to his. The former didn't hesitate to place his hand down from Jimin's shoulder to his waist, even if they're in front of Namjoon. (Who internally cringe at the couple in front of him)

"Haven't told me what?" Namjoon asked back, getting equally confused. What would BangPD not tell him?

Yoongi opened his mouth to answer, but was quickly cut off by a ring of a notification. Namjoon took out his phone from his pocket, checking the said notification.