Painful Rejection (HOLIDAY SPECIAL)

Angst? Not this time, no. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Author!Jimin anyone?
Top!jimin

--

Yoongi went to the next shelf, scanning every book, in hopes to find his favorite author, Park Jimin's newly published book.

Yoongi was never interested in books, but when his bestfriend Taehyung forced him to read one of Jimin's book, titled 'Leaves Fell', he immediately fell in love with his works, and looked forward for more.

And that's why Yoongi's here in the bookstore, hoping to find the surely amazing book, titled 'Painful Rejection'.

He stopped on the next bookshelf, scanning on the second row of it, when someone stopped by his side as well, looking for books.

Yoongi shrugged the masked male off, and continued to find the book. He heard the man say a short, "Ahh, hear it is."

Yoongi can't help but peek in to see the book the man was holding, and his eyes widened. It was Painful Rejection! The one he was finding!

Yoongi smiled, "You read Jimin's work too?" He asked, trying to spark a conversation. The man looked at him, he may have a mask but Yoongi could tell that he was smiling. "Pretty much, but this is for my mother. She's really interested in uh, Jimin's works." He answered.

Yoongi hummed, "That's very sweet." He commented, taking a book as well.

"You're a fan?" The red-haired man asked, as he saw Yoongi get the same book as well.

"Yep," Yoongi answered, looking at the book adoringly, "Since the last two years." He smiled at the man, and explained they way how he's always wanted to meet the author that he has only seen in social medias.

The two went to the cashier, about to pay for the books. Yoongi was about to get his wallet when the stranger stopped him, "Don't. It's on me."

But Yoongi refused the kind offer, "N-No thanks. It's embarassing." He said, pulling out his wallet, but he saw that the man already paid for the books.

They went out of the bookstore, "Here." The red-haired male gave the book back to Yoongi. "Thank you, but you really didn't have to." The blonde male said, taking the book in his hands.

"I know, but it's not everyday I see someone admiring my works." The male said. Yoongi didn't catch on what he said at first, but realization hits him, as the red-haired male pulled down his mask.

His eyes widened the second time that day, "No way.." he whispered to himself, loud enough for Jimin to hear, making the latter smile.

--

Damn someone continue that SOMEONE MAKE THAT A LONG CHAPTERED STORY

I know i still havent finished the part 2 of notes 😅😅 but im also gonna make a part 2 of this oneshot 😂 i hope nobody minds.

Again,,,,, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A HAPPY 2018, AND LET'S STOP UGLY FAN AND SHIPWARS AND WATCH BANGTAN PEACEFULLY SLAYING 2018. GOD BLESS EVERYONE, I LOVE YOU ALL!