Sparkling eyes (HOLIDAY SPECIAL)

Merry christmas!! Happy birthday to my one and only God!

I hope everyone gets many presents today!
Top!yoongi

--

Yoongi's been courting Jimin for the past 6 months, and everything's been going smoothly. Sure, Yoongi's impatient for Jimin's answer, but he's willing to wait just for his Jiminnie.

"Hyung, where are we going?" Jimin asked curiously as Yoongi pulled him somewhere by his wrist. "Just wait, Minnie, it's going to be a surprise!" The older male exclaimed, feeling giddy.

Jimin giggled as he ran along with Yoongi to God-knows-where. It's Christmas eve, and Jimin isn't shy to admit that the mere fact that he's celebrating it with Yoongi makes him absolutely happy. "Okay, okay." Yoongi stopped on his tracks, making Jimin stop as well.

A few seconds after they stopped, fireworks started to cover up the whole sky with their bright lights. Jimin always watch fireworks on different occasions, but it still didn't fail to amaze him. His mouth gaped as he stared at the colorful fireworks which made everyone scream in delight. He looked at Yoongi as he felt the latter hold his hand.

"You know," Yoongi spoke, loud enough for Jimin to hear. "It's always been my dream. To, you know, watch celebrate christmas with you. I'm very happy." He informed the younger, with blushing cheeks and a small smile on his face. "Thank you, Jiminie."

Jimin's cheeks became flushed as well, as he smiled shyly, "Me too, hyung." He said back, looking at Yoongi straight in the eyes. The older male squeezed their intertwined hands softly, and Jimin noticed just now that okay, why is Yoongi nervous?

"Hyung, are you nervous?" He can't help but ask, lifting his hand to cup Yoongi's cheek, caressing it with his thumb gently. "I-I.." Yoongi stuttered. Okay Yoongi, this is your chance. He spoke to himself before taking a deep breath.

"Jimin," The said male hummed in response, signaling the other to continue and that he's always listening. Yoongi wets his dry lips. "W-Will you be my boyfriend?" There, I said it.

Jimin's eyes widened at the question, his cheeks becoming more pinkish. His eyes lit up at the question. He held Yoongi's other hand, before answering, "Of course, hyung."

Yoongi looked up when he heard Jimin's response, his eyes filled with shock and surprise. "Oh my hell- I mean, really?!" He can't help but say suddenly. Jimin laughed with teary eyes, nodding at the older before hugging him tightly, his arms wrapped around his now boyfriend's neck. Yoongi laughed in pure joy as the information finally sinked in him.

A particularly huge firework erupted into the sky, and it cause everyone around them to scream in awe, and it feels like they were happy for Yoongi and Jimin. At least, that's what Yoongi imagined. He smiled.

"Oh my God, this is real." He said in happiness, hugging Jimin back just as tightly. He buried his head on the younger's neck, inhaling the fragrant scent that he has grown used to. Wow, Yoongi's so lucky. Just so fucking lucky. He can't believe that he has someone as ethereal as Park Jimin as his fucking boyfriend. He wanted to fucking scream.

"I love you, I love you, I love you." He chanted, pulling away slightly from the hug. He cupped Jimin's cute cheeks with his hands, before kissing him, filled with joy, excitement, and overwhelming, pure love. "God, I fucking love you, Park Jimin." He cried out to the said male. Jimin laughed as he wiped Yoongi's tears away with his fingers. "I love you too, hyung."

"Merry Christmas."

--

Sorry for the short oneshot lmfao

But damn imagine your anniversary would be every december 25 wowwwww
😂😂

Once again, merry merry christmas to everyone! I hope you all have a beautiful day