Are You Playing Footsie?

Everyone's jaws drop and my team cheers.

"How the fuck--" Zayn stares at me in disbelief; I beam wildly.

"Well done, Blair," Jane says as a smug smile spreads across her face. She claps her hand against my back, the hit stinging slightly. "Can we get you a drink?"

"No," I say, it sounds slightly--and I didn't entirely mean it to. I tag a sweet, "Thank you," to the end of it.

"No, thank you," she says. It is almost like her face has a permanent smirk on it. I high-five a few of my team mates and retire to a chair by the bar.

"I seem to have underestimated you," Harry smiles as he approaches me, he leans his elbow against the bar.

"That has always been your fatal flaw," I reply, tapping the tip of his nose with my index finger. I quickly pull my hand away, but he catches it in his. For a split second I fear that he is going to be mad, but I am pleasantly surprised when he presses a kiss to my knuckles.

"Good shot, Blairbear," Louis says appearing from behind Harry, "Well done."

Harry quickly drops my hand--much to my disappointment--and steps back. Louis gives me a high-five and hands me a Cherry Coke.

"Thanks, Lou." I smile. Louis shoots a glare at Harry before joining the rest at the bar. I pick the cherry out of the drink and plop it in my mouth, the overly synthetically sweet syrup assaults my taste buds.

"You know," Harry begins. "They say if you can tie the stem in a knot, you're a good kisser."

I roll my eyes as I inspect the stem.

"This thing looks too small to do anything with."

"That is what she said," he laughs.

"Shut up," I smile. "Fine, challenge accepted. Go get a cherry."

Harry beams, his dimples pressing deep into his cheeks. He calls over the bar tender and orders a second Cherry Coke. Once he has his cherry the challenge begins. We both are horrible competitive-- so we immediately race to tie the stem in a knot. We must look utterly ridiculous--or like we are trying to get peanut butter out of our mouths. I work the stem into a knot and pull it from my lips and smack it on to the bar.

"Done!" I exclaim. Harry stares at me, partially stunned. "What's wrong? Could you not do it?"

Harry quickly pulls the stem from his lips and holds it in his fist. "No, I did it."

"Let me see," I prod.

"No."

"Then you have no proof," I taunt.

"Fine," he groans, slapping the untied stem against the bar. I laugh loudly.

"There you have it; I am the better kisser."

Harry gives me a crooked grin and leans closer to me. I can feel his breath on my face, and I can feel my cheeks flush.

"I have a better way to test that."

I suddenly become a gapping fish out of water; sputtering and mumbling random things. Too hot! He is too hot! Someone call the fire department and douse him with some water or something. Mmm, Harry in a wet shirt--Damn it! He smiles at me, and steps back giving me room to become a normal human again.

"Ready to go?" Harry asks.

I look at him in mock surprise. "But I only just beat your ass," I say. "I need to bask in it a little longer."