Boarding House

The next morning, Harry and I woke early to pack. We ate a nice breakfast with his family and enjoyed their company for a few hours before deciding to head back home. Harry took our bags out to the car with the help of Robin while I leisurely took my time walking down the driveway with Anne and Gemma. Harry shuts the trunk and pats it lightly.  

Anne engulfs me in a hug, "We'll miss you, Blair. Take care of Harry for me. Lord knows he needs it." 

"Mum," Harry groans from behind us. 

Anne chuckles and pulls away from me, turning to him. She reaches out and he wraps his arms around her, burying his face into her shoulder lovingly. She says something in his ear and he looks down, a frown etched on his lips. He nods and they pull away. Gemma squeezes me next and tells me to wear the dress I got for a special occasion soon and I agree. Robin briefly hugs me. I don't know him too well, but I see that he makes Anne happy and that's all that matters. Harry helps me into the car before saying final goodbyes and driving off.

"It was nice seeing them again," I muse after a few minutes of silent driving.

Harry nods. "Gemma's a little bitch, though," he grumbles, humor in his eyes.

"Oh, Gemma's the same condescending older sister that she's always been." I smirk.

"True," Harry agrees. The soft voice of Lana returns once more and lightly plays in the back ground. "Do you have any other music?" I ask him.

"Yeah, but it's probably not stuff you would like."

"I have my phone," I smile slyly. 

"Do not fucking play Lion King again or so help me I will stop this car and you will walk back home."

I laugh. "But I thought you liked that movie."

"I like the movie, not the bloody soundtrack."

"The soundtrack is technically part of the movie."

"And you're technically annoying." Harry smirks, proud of his comeback.

"Oooh, good one. Never heard that one before."

"Really? That's all you've got?"

"Oh, God, why do I suddenly feel like we're eleven again?" I laugh.

"I had my first kiss when we were eleven," Harry says.

"I didn't know that," I look over at him. "Really? Who?"

"That girl that went to school with us, Abby Christensen," he says.

"Oh," I say. "I didn't like her."

"I sense jealousy," he says.

I shrug. "What gave you that idea?"

"Why didn't you like her?"

"She always broke the rules; like she would always break the dress code and would talk back in classes." I say. "She just rubbed me the wrong way."

"Who was your first kiss, Blair?" He asks, changing the subject.

"It was really horrible," I say with mischief in my eye.

"Oh?"He asks, interested.

"Yeah, I feel bad for the girl he's with now." I tease. 

"Who?" He questioned. I laugh when I realize he genuinely hasn't caught on to my teasing. 

"It was you, you dumbass."

Harry widens his eyes in humor. "Really?"

"Yeah." I grin, biting my lower lip softly.

A dimpled smile crosses Harry's face. "Oh," he says softly.