Parking

I can't seem to get the key into the door. I can feel Harry's eyes on me as I struggle to lock the door to the shop. My cheeks feel like they are permanently tinted red. I can feel the heat seeping down my neck. It suddenly feels to hot, and I am in the cool night air.

Finally, I get the key to fit into the lock. I let out a sigh and turn leaning back against the door. Harry has the car running, headlights bright in my eyes, I can't see him. The car door shuts and he appears walking towards me. He walks with purpose, and for a moment I almost think he is going to walk through me.

My chest rises and falls rapidly with anticipation. Harry's hands smoothly cup my face in one effortless movement. He presses his lips to mine hard. I end up dropping the store keys onto the side walk. Why is he so hot?

His hand tangles itself in my hair, tugging lightly. I open to him and his tongue slides across my lower lip. I moan into his mouth and his other hand slides under my leg pulling it upwards. He hooks my leg around his waist and presses into me. A guttural sound rips through his chest, causing me to pull away.

"We are kind of in public," I stutter breathlessly.

"So," he grumbles leaning in again. I push him away and gather the keys that had fallen. Before I can even stand up, Harry grabs my hand and pulls me towards the car.

"Whoa! Where are we going?" I ask, as he opens the door for me to get in.

"A place," he says cryptically. He shuts my door and jogs over the driver's side. He slides in and starts the car, before reversing feverishly.

"A place?"

"Yeah," he says. His face is flushed and he looks extremely uncomfortable. He places a hand on my thigh and squeezes lightly. Tingles shoot through my body and a warm heat moves in my body. I look at Harry and swallow hard.

Should I do something? Do I make a move? Do I touch him? Anxiety rises in my chest and I feel anxious. I look out the window nervously. It is just Harry. I glance at him; his knuckles are white and his bottom lip is bit between his teeth. Oh fuck it!

I drop my purse on the floor by my feet and unbuckle my seatbelt. I lean over the center console and press my lips to the skin of his neck. He stiffens and I bite lightly at his skin.

"Blair," he stutters. "What are you doing?"

I shush him.

I brace my hand on his knee gripping lightly. I nip at the skin behind his ear and he groans, pressing on the gas a little too hard. I move my hand up his thigh, the coarse material of his jeans scratching against my hand. I touch him through his jeans and his entire body lurches forward. He catches my hand and squeezes hard.

"Have you lost your mind?" He groans, he lifts my hand to his mouth and presses a sloppy kiss to the top of my hand.

"Shut up, I was trying to be sexy!"

"Yeah, well, please don't be sexy when I am driving." He smacks the steering wheel.

"So I was being sexy?" I ask timidly.

"Blair!"

"Okay, sorry!"

Harry takes the car onto a dirt road and puts it in park. He lets out a breath before shutting off the car. He stares at me with an intensity that I have never seen before. "Back seat, now."

I stare at him blankly; he is already of out the car opening the back door. He practically pulls me over the center console. He pushes the back seat down flat, so my body is half way in the back seat and the trunk. Somewhere in between that whole jumble of motion his shirt disappeared.