Little Black Dress

Once in the car, I have to listen to Louis blabber on and on about how Harry was going to 'loss his shit' or how Harry was going to 'blow the biggest nut' to which I told him that if he kept talking he wouldn't have any nuts. That shut him up... for a little while at least.

"I mean come on though, you just made my job so much harder," Louis groans.

"Keeping Harry away from me isn't a job."

"So?" He sasses. "I need to tell you, Blair. As your older brother--"

"Step brother," I mumble sarcastically.

"Kindly shut the fuck up so that I can speak," Louis said. "As I was saying, as your older brother I feel as though it is my job to tell you how to be safe."

"What?" I look at him with horror on my face.

"Safety, you know," Louis prompts. "Before you play hide the carrot you should--"

"Oh hell no!" I screech.

"--simply roll down--"

"I don't want to know!" I scream. I cover my ears and start loudly singing Don't Stop Believing. Even with my ears muffled, I can hear Louis cackling. I slowly and cautiously withdraw my hands and rest them in my lap.

"But it is totally fine, Harry should know how to put a condom on--"

"Louis!" I exclaim which earns another round of cackles.

"Too fucking easy," he mused.

I roll my eyes, "You sound like the wicked witch when you laugh."

"Least I don't look like her," he winks.

"Don't talk about Jane that way."

"Oh shit! Clap-back!" Louis exclaims hitting his palm against the steering wheel. I crack a smile as we pull up to a massive grey building. I can see light pulsating from the windows, and knots form in my stomach. I hesitantly take my clutch in my hand and struggle to get out of the low car in my heels. I end up looking like I am doing the limbo. Louis waits by the trunk of the car and offers me his arm for support.

"Come on," Louis says. "Be careful here, yeah?"

I nod, following close behind him as we pass a feel people slumped outside the entrance smoking weed. We enter the monolithic building. Flashing lights almost blind me as we enter. A huge dance floor is set up in the middle of the building with a long bar to the right. The entire area is dark except for lights on the dance floor. Music pounds throughout the place. It is so loud I can feel the vibrations in my chest.

"This is cool," I shout to Louis so that he can hear me.

He nods. "They always come out pretty bitchin'."

"Bitchin?" I laugh.

"Yeah, I am trying it out!" He tells me with a crooked grin. I roll my eyes at his use of words and follow him to the bar where Perrie, Zayn and Luke stand. Perrie beams at me.

"I see you got my present," she says, winking at me once we walk up. She practically jumps up and crushes me into a tight hug.

"Yes I did," I laugh.

"I knew it would look great on you," she gushes. "Guys, doesn't she look great?"

"Oh, yeah," Luke says, his eyes raking my body. "You look hot."

I flush, looking away. I don't like his eyes on me--not one bit. Perrie shoots him a look and ducks back behind the make-shift bar.

"Hey, can I leave my clutch with you? I don't want to lost it," I ask Perrie. She nods and takes it from me and places it somewhere under the bar. She tells me that she wants to try out a new drink on me, but she is quick to add a wink at the end of her statement. No alcohol. Thank goodness for friends like her, the last thing I want to do is deal with odd looks and people telling me I should live a little.