-13- Meet'n'greet

Batman and Robin stood in front of the Zeta-Beam tubes, little Danny Phantom in between them holding each vigilante's hand. Danny eyed the large hole in the wall, it looked sort of like the hole that zapped him into ghost form. Batman gave his hand a quick squeeze of comfort and looked down at the halfa.

"It'll be fine Danny, it's just a flash of light then you're somewhere else, no pain. The others should be on the other side, they know I'm bringing a guest. Don't worry I'll be there the entire time until I have to leave." Batman said softly. Danny watched his core, he shouldn't have to anymore but habit had him doing it subconsciously. Satisfied, Danny sucked in a breath and nodded, ready to face the crowd... maybe.

They walked into the zeta tube and Danny held his breath and shut his eyes tightly, holding his family's hands with vice-like grip as the tubes flashed white. When Danny opened an eye experimentally he was in a different building. Batman and Robin walked forward out of the tube and Danny had no choice but to walk with them.

Danny craned his neck as he looked upwards at the tall ceiling, it was dark up there, it looked earthy, as if underground. He assumed he was underground as the walls were made of compact dirt, the ground concrete and the lights were large and made annoying buzzing sounds.

Robin smiled at his younger brothers awed look, eager to tell Wally of the newest development. He had to stop himself from dropping Danny's hand and running ahead to greet his team. He looked to Batman for a second, silently asking if he could. To his surprise his mentor nodded, it was small, almost nonexistent, but Robin saw it. The Boy Wonder grinned and let go of Danny's hand, Danny's head snapped in his direction as Robin ran ahead.

"Robin is just going ahead to meet his friends. Don't worry Phantom, I'll stay right here with you." The words comforted the halfa, he became less concerned but still tense with apprehension.

Robin ran into the living room silently, his cape making the only noise that signaled his movement. Aqualad was sitting on a chair reading a book while M'gann was probably attempting to make cookies again. Wally and Artemis were both in suit and arguing about what to watch, while Connor stood leaning against a cabnet in the kitchen occasionally helping M'gann as she had a one sided conversation with the clone. 

Robin smirked as he snuck up on his arguing team mates, Artemis noticed him behind Wally and let a ghost of a smile pass over her face and continued arguing as if nothing was amiss.

"Wally! You chose the movie LAST movie night, let someone else take a turn. Or at least let the team decide TOGETHER." Artemis reasoned, sneakily keeping tabs on where Robin was. He was right behind Wally, almost touching him.

"Fine, but it has to be Disney! I'm itching to watch something cartoo-OOAAHHH!!" Wally jumped and sped to the side, his hands flailing for a second before coming to a rest in a random position. Robin cackled and clutched his stomach, he had gently tickled  Wally's neck, sending a shudder down the speedsters spine.

"Hahahahaha! You're too easy Walls." Robin said, the speedster frowned and rightened his position. Robin's mannerism became more serious as he stopped laughing and frowned. "But seriously, let's keep it down, Batman and our guest is here and he's pretty skittish. He has only ever met like, two-ish people in the past four years that don't want to kill him."

Artemis's eyebrows went up while Wally started to smile, Dick had texted him that someone was coming, judging by the text he figured it was someone very important. He wanted to know who.

"Who is he?" The redhead asked a little too enthusiastically. Robin rolled his eyes, but internally he wanted to shout that he found his little brother.

"Batman is going to introduce him. Wally, I'm talking to you when I say go easy on him, no sudden movements. We've never really introduced him to anyone before, he's just now beginning to trust me and Batman." Robin said to the hyper teenager. Wally frowned for a second before smiling again, he really wanted to know who this person was.