-15- Power Play

Danny watched as the teens went to the training room, he being totally ok with not joining them. But he couldn't help but be a little curious, these people were nice, what did a nice training session look like?

Robin looked at the thinking halfa, he had to go to training too but he couldn't leave Danny by himself, that'd almost be worse than bringing him to training. He made his decision and went to find Black Canary, Danny in hot pursuit. Danny frowned and his brows furrowed as he walked briskly behind Robin, he wasn't supposed to go to training.

Did Black Canary lie and Danny not catch it? Fear spiked through him, why was Robin leading him to Black Canary? It wasn't a very Robin thing to do. The ground in the training room was glowing, sending an eerie look on everyone who stood on it. Danny's stomach twisted, it glowed with almost as much ferocity as the GIW's building.

"Hey Black Canary, I was wondering what I should do. 'Cuz I need to train but I can't leave Phantom by himself and he shouldn't even be in the same room while we're training." Robin asked the heroine, Danny held onto Robin's hand as he caught up, stiffening because the floor was slightly slippery with his socks on. Canary looked down at the worried Phantom.

"Are you sure he can't be in the same room as us while we're training? He needs to get used to being out of his element." Canary reasoned, Robin's nose scrunched up in thought.

"I don't know, he doesn't take violence very well, whether it's directed at him or not." Danny peaked around Robin and saw the other teens farther away talking in a group. For some reason he got the feeling they were talking about him.

"What do you think Phantom, do you want to stay in here and watch me train? Or do you want to go in a different room without me?" Robin asked his little brother.

Danny bit his lip, so he could either stay with Robin in the room and watch him train or he could be alone in the living room. What if he was attacked while he was alone? Robin wouldn't be able to help him if he didn't know he was in trouble. But they were training in here, his curiosity rose up again, would it be different than GIW training?

Danny stepped closer to Robin, out of the two he would rather risk being present during training than risk being attacked with no back up. Besides, if anyone were to attack him while in training Robin could save him because he was in the same room. Canary nodded and Robin shrugged, but internally he was worried about the halfa's decision.

"Alright then, you don't have to be super close though, you can watch from far away." Canary offered, Danny nodded, he liked that idea. Canary and Robin walked to the side past the other teens and Canary gestured to the wall. "Here, you can sit here where you can see all the action so you don't have to worry about people sneaking up on you." Danny nodded without looking at her and almost forgot to let go of Robin's hand before sitting down against the wall.

Canary went back to the glowing floor and Robin sent Danny a thumbs up before he went to go stand by his friends who were now lined up at the edge of the ring.

Canary started talking about things Danny had no idea about so he kinda ignored her voice but watched intently. He drew his legs up to his chest, wrapping his arms around them and set his chin on his knees. Some time passed before Artemis was called forward and Canary demonstrated flipping someone over their shoulder. Danny heard something along the lines of 'judo flip' but, having no idea what it was, dismissed it.

Danny jumped as out of the blue Artemis was lifted off the ground and thrown over Canary's shoulder and landed on her back with a 'thud'. Danny became worried as Canary's hand went down to grab her, probably to strangle her or something. None of the other teens seemed worried though, Danny realized Canary was helping Artemis up, not killing her. Apparently there was a method to this madness.