3 {I fell for her and she Didn't}

~ Is when the flashback starts and ends!

Y/N and Max argued for a good hour or so. And you would've thought someone would've heard them by now.
And yeah, everyone did, they were just listening and watching.

"And STAY AWAY from me! Seriously you're a creep!" Y/N hollered into Max's face.
He was heartbroken over this, his kindergarten crush, called him a creep.
In defeat, Max lowered his head.

"A-Alright, Y/N. I won't talk to you ever again.. I'm sorry," he mumbled as he walked off.
Immediately, Y/N felt a punch of regret.
"Wait, Max-"
He was already gone.
"I'm, I'm, sorry." She muttered.

She walked away after a few minutes of sadness and walked to the dock and sat down, peacefully watching the sky.

With Max..

He was in his tent, curled up, clenching Mr.HoneyNuts to his stomach tightly.
Max heard the tent flap open and he gained his posture, acting like nothing happened.

"Max? It's Nikki, I kinda heard you and Y/N's argument while hunting with wolves, heh." She awkwardly laughed and sat in the floor.

..Nothing.

"Um, do you need to vent?-"

"Kindergarten. It was Kindergarten."

~
Max sat on the grass, picking at it Bored.
He didn't have any friends since he was pretty rude.

He watched the kids in the monkey bars and noticed a quite pretty girl.
Y/N.

Her hair was in two neat braids ( if you have too short hair ignore that ), a navy blue dress, and flats.
This all went with her stunning (e/c ) eyes always beaming wide.
Max felt big butterflies in his stomach and instantly grinned.
He walked up to her once she sat down on one of the little benches.
"U-uh, hi." Max awkwardly greeted Y/N.
"Hi! I'm Y/N! What's you're name?" She happily replied.
"M-m-Max.."

She giggled at his stutter.
"Wanna go play on the grass together and be friends?"
He simply nodded.
Y/N grabbed his hand and ran to the grass.

"Let's playyyyy.... Hide 'n' seek!" She jumped up and down.
"Okay.."
"I'll go first, can you count to ten?" Y/N questioned him.
"Yeah"
She jumped excited and went off to hide.
She saw some mud coming up and was about to pass it when she heard Max stop counting, and he never said here I come or anything like that.
She was about to turn around when she felt two hands push her face first into the mud.
Y/N cried and turns around to find Max laughing and wiping a tear from his face.
"Haha! That was so funny!" He laughed.
"*Sniff*, W-w-why would you do that Max?" She asked, scared.
"Because it was funny, why?"
She stood up, she had mud all over her dress, her once perfect braids ruined, and red eyes from crying.
Especially a big frown on her face.
"That's.."
She stepped forward to him.
"Not FUNNY!" She screamed pushing him and running away while saying.
"I don't wanna be your friend! You're so mean!"

...What?

~

Max at this point was balling his eyes out with Nikki giving him emotional support.
"It's ok Max, you were little kids," she calmly said.

"But, *Sniff*, she hasn't forgiven me. For SEVEN years now Nikki!" He said, loudly.
"I can talk to her if you want,"

No response.
The teal haired girl sighed and stood up.
"Feel better soon Max"

And she walked out to talk to a certain girl.

A/N_________

I Have more motivation and ideas now! I think I'll update a little more now, I hope you enjoy this chapter for now and I'll see you later!
Bai!
~