5{ The New Arrival }

Y/N avoided Max for past a week now, and so did Max. Nobody knew why or cared. Except Nikki. She thought her job was done and the two hated each-other, boy, was she wrong.
Just as everyone entered the Mess Haul, they heard a bus pull up.
"Max! Let's go escape! I hear the bus!" Nikki barked.
He simply looked at Nikki and looked back at Y/N.
Nikki growled and ran away.
Y/N was at a table by herself, silently eating her food. Her head hurt a little so she was trying to ignore it.
Just as she felt her headache go away, David busted the door open with the same old too happy grin on his freckled face.
"Gooooooodddddd Morning Campers!" He beamed.
Everyone groaned as David continued smiling.
"We have a new camper today and I'd like you all to meet!"
A girl stepped out from behind David, nervous looking.

Y/N Pov________

Wow.
This girl had gorgeous long hair to above her bottom, huge green eyes, lots of freckles, a white shirt and a red plaid skirt, and some short light brown boots with a shy frown on her face.
She was so much better than me.
Max is definitely fall for her head over heels.
Every guy must've noticed her beauty and ran up to her to introduce themselves.
Even Nurf.
Ew.
But Max, he did. He ran up to her with tore my heart into pieces. I guess he really did get over me. Don't cry Y/N. Don't cry.
I could barely hear her talking since she was so quiet, she had a really pretty British accent. Why is she making me so jealous?!

After all the boys went away, I hopped of my seat, brushing myself off, and walking up to her where she sat alone.
She looked up at me and blushed a bit?
What?

"Hey I'm Y/N, I've been at camp for a bit so I can show you around if ya want?" I simply asked her.
She blushed more and nodded lightly.
"S-sure, my n-names Evelyn also.." she muttered.
"Sweet, let's go Evelyn."

Evelyn POV_________

She's so pretty.
Also, hi? I'm Evelyn. 13 and has Anxiety. Yeah.
I'm also Bi.

And I've already fallen for her.
But, she seemed to be drooling over a boy in a blue hoodie in the 'Mess Haul'.
Maybe it's nothing.

Anyways, she showed me around the camp. I love nature a lot, I signed up for gardening camp mainly.

She showed me the multiple camps? I'll ask later. She showed my the counselor and quartermasters places. She showed me the tent area and told me what tent I was staying in.
A kid named Preston Goodplay, such a silly name if you ask me.

"T-thank you very much for the t-tour Y/N," I shyly thanked her.
"No problem, if ya need me I'll be either at the Mess Haul or my tent." She pointed to I assumed her tent and walked off muttering something about a 'Max' kid.
I walked off, sitting at the dock looking at the lake, it was beautiful.
I'll enjoy it here.

Y/N thoughts:
"Max, why did you make me fall in love with you?"
Max Thoughts:
"Maybe that Evelyn girl can help me get over Y/N, I dunno anymore"
Evelyn Thoughts:
"Y/N.."

A/N _________

Your welcome! Don't worry though, this is still a Max x reader guys!