14 { Summer ends, time goes on }

Trigger Warning

Y/N POV ———

It's been a few weeks since Max started ignoring everybody. Honestly, it sucks but I got used to it. And I got used to the stalking. Let me explain.

Ever since Max had been ignoring the camp, I would catch him staring at me. I'd also catch him peeking in the tent where me and Evelyn would be in; that's probably one of the creepiest parts of it. Not gunna lie.

He'd also take my stuff, try to go through my phone. It was really getting to me! And I hated it! The only good thing about the situation was that there was only two weeks of camp left.

~

I was sitting in my tent by myself because Evelyn was out doing her activity with the camp. Lucky me, she didn't force me to join her.
I was currently playing flappy bird at 110, I was probably playing that for half and hour. I guess you could say I'm nonstop!

Just as I was about to hit 200 the tent opened, causing me to flinch and lose.

"Dammit! Evelyn-" I looked at who it was. Max?
"Oh so the stalker finally wants to speak." I bluntly said.

"Shut up." Max growled as he grabbed my hoodie and stared me dead in the eyes leaning closer to where our noses almost touched.
My face was flushed red.

'The hell he thinks he's doing?!'

"Max what the f*ck we you doing?" I raised my voice at him, trying to get up but his grip was actually strong for once.

He ignored my comment and shoved his lips onto mine as I screamed, kicked him in the balls, got up, and ran out of the tent.

I ran into the forest, sunk down onto a tree and cried. I cried it hurt so much, not physically but mentally. He forced himself onto me for gods sake! I know we're only kids and he couldn't really do much but it was still terrifying.

I probably sat there for hours, just laying there. I wanted to go back to someone, anyone! But there really wasn't anybody to comfort me. Sadly, I got up and slowly walked back to camp.

I arrived back to camp after a while; aka nighttime. I grabbed all my stuff, snuck past Evelyn, and ran out of there into a empty tent. I put all my stuff down and just layed there on my phone for most of the night.

And called my parents, being a little homesick.

~

It was morning and I woke up from my power nap and walked into the mess Haul. I was currently drinking coffee and half passed out on the table.

"Y/N? Are you okay? You don't look so good." Neil commented, observing his breakfast.

"Totally fine here.." I mumbled, shooting tired finger guns at him.

Immediately, I shifted a bit when Max sat down. He was definitely depressed since he wasn't complaining and eating his food for once.

Being the weirdo I am, I poked his shoulder in concern. He shifted his eyes to me for a split second and then went back to eating.

I paused.
"Hey.. can we... talk outside?" I suggested, pointing to the door.

He stopped, grumbled a "fine." and threw his food away.

We walked outside and he immediately asked " The fuck you want?"

"Well, I wanted to know why you did 'that' yesterday and if you're okay." I flat out said, my posture strait.

"You don't need to fucking know everything about me." Max scoffed, his arms folded.

"Look. I'm sorry okay?" I said, "I know we really haven't gotten along for a while but.. I want to try and be friends again." I smiled, hoping for the best.

"Let's just forget about everything. After all, we only have 2 weeks here left."

Max paused, his expression was unreadable, his posture wasn't either. It felt like forever until he said something-

"Fuck it. Fine."

He hugged me and I heard him sniff a bit.
I flinched a bit hugged back and smiled, it's hopefully okay now. Maybe.

"Now." I said. "Let's go sabotage David's plans for the last few weeks."