12 { Girlf Riends? }

I applaud you if you get the titles reference.

3rd Person POV ————

Y/N and Evelyn started to have a.... secret relationship. They both knew Max would go haywire and they were as well scared of what everybody else would think of them.

So, the girls got their tents swapped so they were together. That made Max and Neil get paired together.

They tended to hold hands privately and had their own nicknames that weren't cheesy though. Y/N and Evelyn both agreed on that.

Some campers may have suspected something, but the girls were mostly good.

~

"You got the wood right Ev?" Y/N asked as Evelyn got inside the tent.
"Yep! I got the wood and everything!" She smiled. "Although... I felt like someone was watching me.."

Y/N simply shrugged at that. "Eh, it's probably just David walking around camp."

Evelyn relaxed at that and sat down, putting all their supplies on the floor.

"Alright N/N, let's start."

Max POV ————

I watched them carve the wooden— whatever they were. All that mattered was that Y/N and Evelyn's relationship crossed the line.

So being the dick I am, I walked in one them.

Y/N POV ————

Me and Evelyn were having a lot of fun carving our mini coffins. And don't judge our morals or sanity 4th wall and beyond.

It was a blast, jokes, laughs, splinters, and all! Until Max barged in.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, annoyed.

"Sorry Dipshit that I bumped into the 'wrong' cabin. Since you swapped with her." He pointed to Evelyn.

I was about to speak before Evelyn cut me off :
"Actually, I have a name." She grumbled, harshly slicing at the wood of her coffin now.

"Oh really? I never knew that." Max started to act like a dumbass now.

"I'm pretty sure you at least know my name since you stalk me and Y/N every day." She scoffed.

Being the awkward person I am, I just did what anyone wouldn't done:

"Oooooohhhhhhh" I laughed and made a sizzle noise at the end. Max grabbed my ( shirt, hoodie, etc. ) and started me dead in the eyes.

"Say that again, I ducking dare you." He growled, his fist ready to sock my face.

Heh.

"Max you really forgot." I giggled which made him blush, putting his guard down.

"You're too much of a chicken to do that to your crush."

"W-what-"

I punched him in his nose and kicked him in the crotch, and got up, looked at Evelyn who looked liked I murdered someone but still had awe in her look too. Maybe 'cause I knocked Max out?

"Y/N!" She beamed." What the FUCK?!"

Heh..?

A/N ————

Sorry for the little wait and short chapter! Spoilers for next chapter:

Mad smol Evelyn.
Bai!
~

Word Count : 473 Words