6 { The Envelope }

For Y/N, seeing Max hang out with Evelyn, tore her heart. But it also made her pissed due to the fact of how much closer they were than Evelyn.

Y/N POV ------------

Jealousy? Ha! I doubt it. I mean, I should already get over Max. I broke his heart and that's that, nothing else. I still can't help but feel bad about it though, at least I kinda confessed to him... Even if he didn't hear.

Anyways, what was currently going on was everyone was at their camps doing their own thing; Nerris in her tower, Dolph painting.. 'flowers', and etc. I was in my tent skipping, reading a book I brought with me to camp.

Just as I was turning the page of the book, I heard laughing outside my tent, it sounded like Evelyn's.
I stopped reading and started to listen:

"Max, I really should get going now"

"Fine, I'll see ya then"

"Bye!"

' *Sigh*, don't get pissed Y/N. You need to move on, or else this'll bug you for your whole life.'

I put my book down, pulling out a peice of paper, and grabbing a black ball point pen..

And started to write a letter to let my emotions out of the overflowing bottle I call my brain.

Dearest Max,

This letter may seem a quite bit formal, and that's how I intend it. Recently, we've both been ignoring each other, don't lie, you know that quite well. You may know, or not.
I have recently confessed how I have felt for you, I have fallen, sadly. But Evelyn has come into our lives and has stolen your heart, leaving me in the dust. I am trying to let you stop playing with my heart. So stop. Please?
Now, for a less formal thought of mine:
I confess to you, act nice to you, and repay me by falling for another who you've barely met. So I'm not important to you? Nice for the information jerk.

Sincerely (Not), Y/N
P.S. Don't talk to me EVER again.

Y/N neatly folded the paper, wiping the tears from her eyes, and putting the letter in a envelope she stole from David.
'He won't miss it'
She wrote in Calligraphy Max's name in a dark sea blue.
Lastly, Y/N placed the letter under his pillow and walked out of the tent to go to the tent.

'Boy Max, you will pay.'