4 {Forgiveness?}

Y/N held her head in her hands, obviously stressed and upset.
"Why did I say that? He probably hates me now." Y/N sadly grumbled to herself.
She heard footsteps and immediately sat up acting like nothing happened.
Next to her sat Nikki.
"Hey Y/N!" She grinned.
"Sup Nikki, ya need anything?" Y/N questioned.
"Uh, yeah actually.."
She gripped Y/Ns shirt and lifted her up looking at the other strait in the eyes
"I heard your little argument with Max.." Nikki started.
"W-wait! That me it's not what you think!-"
"Trust me, Max told me about your little kindergarten incident." She growled at Y/N.
Nikki walked to the very edge of the dock making Y/N hang above the ice cold water.
"Nikki.." Y/N gagged, losing consciousness by the minute.
Nikki smiled dropping the helpless girl into the unclean drenching water.
Then, she passed out looking up at the devilish grin above her.

Two Hours Later( Or more, who knows )..

Y/N POV:

I woke up dizzy and with a migraine to top it off with blurry surroundings, I could only make out a figure.
As I rubbed my eyes more my vision cleared up to reveal.. Max?
He was asleep leaning on my bed. He was probably crying due to the stains on the sheets.

I have to admit, he did look kinda cute sleeping like that, but I shouldn't think like that for now.
I kinda stared a little more though, playing with his fluffy dark hair.
Also..
I risked it.

"Um.. Max, I know you're probably asleep currently, but I kinda wanted to vent now we have a bit of privacy," I softly whispered.
"I know.. that you've liked me since the kindergarten incident. And I'm terribly sorry for what I've done. It's all my fault."

I paused.

"And uh.. one final thing."

"I kinda like you a little bit. If you were awake, then.. it's ok if you don't like me back after what I did to you. I completely understand."

I snickered while I felt tears tickle down my face.
"I don't think we'll be able to hang out after this either also," I laughed.
" Nikki almost drowned me for acting like a dick to you. "

I started crying while laughing like a maniac with little cries in between them.
"I'm sorry, I hope you sleep well, Max"
I smiled with my red stained eyes wiping away a tear.
I looked outside the tent as much as I could for a second.
Then, I made the worst mistake I could probably make.
I lightly kissed his forehead.
"I-I'm gunna continue my nap now," I awkwardly said.
Then I fell back asleep.

Max POV:

Oh my fucking god.

A/N_________
Was that good? I hope so, also I hope u like the artwork I did. I made one for each chapter so if u want go check it out.
Bai!
~