The beginning of my destruction...(Part one!)

He was just sitting there calm as the sea in front of us. He was staring right into my eyes. The awkwardness and the silent between us were so thick you could definitely cut it with a kitchen knife. I pushed my hair back and tried to calm down. My heart was racing, I felt my blood run cold and I started shaking. Black spots messed my vision and soon enough I was off. Couldn’t see anything rather jet-black.

“Abby-lot can you hear me?” a familiar voice whispered in my ear.

“Mom!” I whimpered.

“Yes Abby-lot! Wake up baby girl!” I could only see dark and nothing else.

“Mom it can’t be you. You are dead Mom. You died, remember?” I cried.

“I know my sweet child. Now please open those pretty green eyes of yours!” I tried hard enough and managed to open just a bit of my eyelids but then a beam of light blinded me again.

“Abby, try harder!” my mom ordered. I couldn’t say no, so I tried again and again until my eyes got used to this light that as I saw it was being radiated by my mother. She looked terrified and from the way she talked I could tell she was in a hurry.

“Abby-lot you have to pull yourself together. I didn’t die for nothing!       Now listen to me!” she yelled.

“Mommy what’s wrong?” I sounded like a small child.

“Listen to me carefully. Ask your father what happened. How I died. Demand to know! The moment of truth is here Abby. You have a right to know! You are in a great deal of danger. Your life but also many others lives are hanging from a tiny little thread.”

“Mommy what are you talking about?” I whimpered again.

“Baby girl I don’t have any time left. Be careful and learn my child. Trust no one! Not even your own family. The people who will stand by your side are a few, but many will betray your trust and turn against you! Everything you look can be fake. Even a beam of the sunlight could hide the truth!” these was her last words before I had to lose her again just like I found her this time, in a beam of light. Her words echoed in my head while the darkness was swallowing me.

I tried so hard to reach the top but I was suffocating the oxygen I had, was leaving me and my lungs were slowly dropping dead. “No!” I yelled at myself.

“Abbs wake up!” I slowly opened my eyes to face something that looked like the ceiling.

“What? Did the ceiling just talk to me?” I thought to myself.

“Where am I?” questioned. I tried to sit on the bed but felt a fierce pain climbing up my wrist and looked just to find out that there was a needle inside my hand.

“Where the f*ck am I?” screamed. I looked at my surroundings realizing I was sitting on a hospital’s bed and I was in a hospital’s room.

“Why did you bring me here?”

“Abby look at me.” I stared at the only person talking to me.

“Do you remember who I am?”

“Yes I do. You are my neighbor misses Lana!” I giggled at the person in front of me. “You are my sister I remember you.  You are eighteen and a total pain in the a**. Now will you be kind enough to inform me, why I am here?”

“Well when Andrew and you got out that night he told me something happened, you slipped, fell and hit your head. You’ve been sleeping for like a week’s worth time. Andrew that night brought you to the hospital, you were unconscious and he was begging for someone to help you. The doctors said you were fine and that you would wake up in a few hours. However you were in a comma for a week, for a reason no one knows you wouldn’t open your eyes. At nights, you would either scream at your sleep and beg for help or you would curse and swear as bad as you could.