Starting up

"Abbs! Kiddo just open your eyes!” I opened up my eyelids and stared into a pair of grey-green beautiful eyes. As soon as I realized those eyes belonged to Andrew I stormed into his arms and held him tight catching him of guard.

“Abby I am going to fall!” he laughed but hugged me as well. I felt his body weight being pressed on me and then we started falling down. When we hit the floor Andrew made a grimace, started laughing, placed his hands on either side of my head and raised his body just an inch.

He stared into my eyes for a while and then bended over and kissed me on the forehead. After that, he pushed his body away and got on his feet putting out a hand for me to help me get up as well. I looked around and realized I was still at his apartment.

“I am so happy you are still alive!” I cried and fell on his arms once again.

“Calm down girl! You act like you just saw a ghost! Nothing bad happened to me. But I can’t say the same for you now, can I?” you fell asleep and screamed as if you were getting killed! You freaked me out!”

“I saw. Lilith…”

“What? This is why you were screaming and crying.” I checked out the palm of my hand and there it was…a deep cut that seemed to have healed itself just a bit.

“Hey…do you think you could give me a lift home after we are done with the whole training stuff?” I smiled kindly.

“Ehm…I would if I could but Ramon had to take the car. You could sleep on my bed, I’ll take the couch.” He seemed a bit embarrassed.

“I have nothing to wear…” I trailed off.

“Nah that’s not a problem. I can find something mine for you to sleep in.” he said kindly.

“Okay. But I am not going to let you sleep on the sofa.” I glared.

“We’ll see.” He winked at me.

“So…what did you want to eat? You said you wanted Chinese food if I remember well.” I giggled and sat on the couch.

“Hmm…I’d like some sweet-sour duck, fried noodles and a piece of chocolate cake.  Oh and since you are here, maybe fried chicken, egg noodles and some vegetables. Or maybe some shrimps and a bowl of fried ice cream with honey. And fried rice with eggs…” he seemed to be blushing and shrugged.

“Okay you are way too hungry.” I giggled. “But could you please repeat them one by one?”

“Okay. First of all, sweet-sour duck and fried noodles.” He shrugged again not really knowing where I was heading. I closed my eyes for a bare second and imagined two small Chinese food cartons which contained our dinner, when I was ready I blinked and then those small cartons appeared on the table.

“Holly f*ck!” he exclaimed.

“What else?” I winked at him.

“Ehm…a chocolate cake?” he made it seem like a question.

“Where do I place that?”

“Ugh on a plate. There!” he showed me a cupboard. I raised an eyebrow pointed my index towards the cupboard and with a sudden movement of my finger, the cupboard opened up and a plate starting floating towards us. I slowly moved my hand downwards and made the plate move only by using my vision. When I lowered my gaze the plate landed softly on the coffee table.  Then blinked again and the chocolate cake appeared right on the plate.

We did the same thing for the rest of the food he wanted to have.

“Show off!” he laughed.

“I am!”