You? No...Not again!

Recap:

‘Stop crying you stupid stupid stupid girl!’ I screamed inside my head but I was late. Andrew had heard me.

Continuation:

“My beauty what’s wrong?” I heard his melodic voice and with one hand pull the shirt so it would cover my underwear and with the other covered up my eyes so he wouldn’t see that I was crying.

“Just go away. I am fine!” whispered between sobs.

“What happened?” he voice broke. “I can’t go and you already know it. I can’t leave you.” he stated his voice calmer and steadier.

“Yes you are. You are leaving aren’t you? I can feel it! This is why you changed. This is the reason why you became mean towards me and tried to push me away. Am I right? Please tell me I am wrong. Please!” I begged for him to tell me that everything was going to be just fine even though it would probably be one h*ll of a lie. I wished he would say he is going to stay.

“You are totally going away. And what about this summer? When you said that you were thinking about me the whole time…what Ramon said. I know Andrew. I know! He told me! I thought it was just a stupid soap opera. Lies! And I was absolutely right. You are leaving, aren’t you?” my tears fell on my face, one after another as I stared into Andrew’s frightened eyes.

“I am leaving in two days. The war is starting faster than I thought and I can do nothing. I have to go. There is no way out. Creatures of darkness are out on the streets killing everyone standing they’re way. If humans find out that we exist and that we are amongst them we are all dead.” He stated, his voice cold and distant.

“For how long will you be away?” was the only think I wanted to know.   

“By the time I get back, you will probably have already finished high school, you might also have a job and you could also have gotten a boyfriend, someone who can provide you with a normal and stable life. Maybe I won’t even return.” He smiled calmly. Then I lost it.

“What the f*ck are you talking about? There is no way I am letting you go. I am coming with you, that’s it!” I exclaimed and rushed away from the couch. The shirt I was wearing go up a bit revealing my panties but I didn’t pay attention. I was standing right in front of him but he was just staring.

“Listen to me. I am going. We are all in a great deal of danger. If I don’t go…this ‘thing’ this war we’ll be our last one. There will be no more ‘us’, no more good side. Somebody is guiding those creatures, they kill every single person that lives in peace. And soon enough they will totally eliminate us. Don’t you get it? Every single person in our community believes this is just a simple warning. That something greater is heading towards us and if we don’t stop this was then this greater thing will sweep everything in its passing.” His eyes darkened  a bit with the same sparkle that made me look into his eyes and see death and only death.

“While I am gone I’ll have people taking care of you and your sister. I won’t let anything and anyone hurt you my little girl. I promise you that. Plus I will speak to my trainer. He will supervise your training and help you develop. You know him. It’s Sebastian. Our teacher. Few years back an angel named Raziel, contacted him telling him that he should keep you under control and keep you safe.” He smiled.

“He helps Ramon, Rocket and a few other people. He is good don’t worry. When he saw your drawing of Lilith, he informed me that Lilith would pay you a few visits in your dreams. He would visit you, in your dreams, to keep you safe and under control. He was a friend of your mother. He would sell necklaces of protection and health. He is alive for over two thousand years, so he knows a lot of stuff. And Abby… I am begging don’t lose your way. Don’t lose yourself. I know it’s hard but I want you to stay calm and accept those new things. I know everything sounds weird to you right now…” he shrugged.