This is not goodbye

“No. Don’t even think about it!” he stepped closer. “I don’t care what you’ve done…” he whispered leaning closer.

“Get away from me.” A person I couldn’t realize it was me, whispered back. The voice came from the girl I used to be, from the pure, kind hearted girl I once was. Somehow, she was struggling to reach the surface but my darkest side refused to let her show.

“No.” he protested and leaned closer, his warm and mint smelling breath brushed my skin and at that spare moment, I found the truth I’ve been ignoring: I missed him. The second he tried to kiss my lips I pushed him aside and run towards the front door, my hand touched the knob and as my arm was forced to, the knob got pushed down and the door slightly opened.

Before I even had the chance to step outside he pushed the door close while stepping between me and my escape.

“Leave!” I commanded with my frustration overpowering my senses.

“There is no way I am leaving you again. Not anymore.”

“Don’t you dare give promises you will step on later!”

“I won’t.” he slowly stated.

“Like I care!”

“I do!”

“Your problem, not mine. Now, move!”

“Nope, ain’t happening.”

“Don’t you challenge me.”

“Why kiddo? What are you going to do? Stab me? Or are you planning on taking my soul with a kiss? Kiss me and if I die, I’d die happy. Who cares?” he mocked. My gaze locked with his and the moment our stares met, he dropped on his knees placing his hands on his head. That power, was supposed to be lost. That power was not supposed to be gained from Lilith nor my own powers.

At that moment, I lost account. I had no idea which power came from the medallion, myself or Lilith’s blood.

“Abby stop it.” He cried out.

“I want to leave.” Demanded. Personally, I was aware of the fact that my power was hurting him. However all I needed, all my brain could think of, was escaping from this terrible situation.

“No, I am not letting you go.” Stumbling, he managed to get on his feet with the pain visible in his eyes. Forcing my gaze to become harder, my power reached the highest level. The level I had reached when trying to kill Amy but I couldn’t stop, he was hurting and I couldn’t stop. But why wasn’t he backing away?

Why was he still standing there despite the pain? Amy was definitely stronger than him and she almost died when he was just standing there. The only thing showing his pain was his green-grey eyes and redness on his face.

He reached out his hands and grabbed my arms shaking me back and forth. Letting my power settle and rest, I gazed into his beautiful eyes and admired the way his lips formed.

“What the hell have you turned into? You are…you are…a…” he trailed off.

“What? What am I Andrew? You know what? Go f*ck yourself!” I took a half step back and then slapped him hard right on the cheek. He quickly pushed me against the door and started kissing me. Pressing his lips on mine, biting my lip and the moment I let down my defenses and opened my mouth he pushed me harder against the door and slid his tongue into my mouth playing with mine.

The kiss was passionate, almost hurting my lips but the moment I thought I couldn’t breath he cut off the kiss and continued to the rest of my face. Without changing or reducing his aggressive behavior and kissing he pressed his lips against my forehead, my nose, my cheeks even my eyes didn’t get away with it.

Meeting with my darkest side...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें