Who knew...

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."

~ Sir Winston Churchill

He opened the front door and Marian with Ramon appeared with a huge smile on their faces. It was just a bit after eleven when the door bell rang again, interrupting our casual chatting.

Andrew got off the couch where he was comfortably sitting, chatting with the rest of us.

‘Looks like they are here!’ his words echoed in my mind, caressing every soft spot of my brain. I felt a slight tremble annoy my skin’s surface before it settled deep inside my heart.

I gazed at him walking towards the door and I felt the familiar warm feeling of blushing rise upon my cheeks and a crooked smile took its spot on my lips.

“Go with him! This is your home as well!” my sister smiled at me and slightly poked my arm.

“No it’s fine.” I smiled widely.

‘Are you coming? I am waiting you know.’ Andrew whispered inside my mind making the hairs on my arms rise.

I stood on my feet and quickly fixed my short dress. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer while pushing down the door handle and in a second he pulled the door open.

A bunch of people entered the place and immediately the entire house was filled with life. Suzan, Rosa, Vivian, Mike, Bill and Anna were there. Anna gave me a death glare and didn’t greet me, however she went straight towards Andrew.

‘What a sexy man…’ I heard her think. Instantly my gaze dropped on her and didn’t get off for no reason. She sat next to Ramon and placed her hand on his knee smiling seductively.

’Time to cause trouble like the old times…’ she thought to herself again.

Ramon glared at her and then screamed for help in his thoughts. Anna battered her eyelashes and trailed her hand higher on his inner thigh.

I span on my heel and tried to walk towards them till I hit on something solid. I stared up only to face a strict looking face that belonged to Andrew.

“I’ll handle this. Go have fun. And try not to cause trouble.” He kissed my forehead and pushed me towards the dance floor.

“So who needs something to drink?” he yelled trying to be heard over the loud music.

“I do!” they all yelled in one voice. Andrew laughed and pulled me in his arms.

“You remind me of high school, crazy guys!” he yelled again.

“Now which beautiful woman will help me serve the guests?” he raised and eyebrow and winked at me. Before I even had the chance to answer, a female’s arm wrapped around his waist and Anna popped out of nowhere.

“I will!” she said seductively while licking her lips.

‘Tell her to get her freakin hands off of you before I cut them off and feed them to her without cooking them!’ I screamed in his mind.

‘Abbs calm down.’ He death glared me.

‘Tell her to get the hell out of this place she came here only to cause trouble, you heard her thoughts you know it as well! Now shoot her away before I turn her into a frog.”

‘Wow calm down you big bad witch. Like you know how to do that.’ He laughed harder in my mind. I saw red and before I had the chance to blink a few times so she would be turned into a nasty little frog, I felt an overwhelming frustrating, astonishing wondrous pain take over my whole body.