A life without meaning...

“What are you doing here? Especially at this time! And how the hell did you get in here?” I screamed.

“Abby…I am not here. The truth is I am. But I am not1”

“Huh? Dude you are high or something?” I yelled.

“Abby you are sleeping.” He kindly smiled.

“What are you talking about?”

“Look!” he pointed my bed. I turned around and stared at my supposed to be empty bed. But it wasn’t empty. By body was laying there, hugging a teddy bear and I was set in a deep sleep.

“What do you want?” I grunted.

“I don’t want anything. I just thought I should check out on you, see if everything is alright.” He smiled.

“Cut that sh*t. What do you want?” I growled again.

“Fine fine wolf girl. What’s the matter with the growling thing? I am here to teach you and protect you. that’s all!” he chanted.

“Forget it. Me and my powers are done. This is it. It’s over. End of story.”

“Huh? What? Why?” he seemed confused.

“Because! Because they caused me way too many problems. I am not going to be that girl. I am not going to leave the people I love just to get myself into trouble. I am not you guys!” I yelled back.

“Okay.” Was his only answer before leaving. I let myself get dragged back to the bed and soon enough I was straight awake. It was really early in the morning when I opened up my eyes and I managed to decide to go for a run. I took my morning shower and cleanse away all of my awful thoughts and wore a nice pair of yoga pants and a loose t-shirt with the shoes I had for running.

Grabbed my phone from my bedside table and my headphones plugging them on my i-pod so I could hear some music while running. I placed my hair on a ponytail and left home. The moment I opened up the front door the cold breeze hit my face completely waking me up.

‘No breakfast.’ I thought to myself and I immediately regretted I didn’t eat anything before leaving. I started running…not too fast not too slow. I turned the volume up and kept on running. I even reached Helen’s place. I stared into the place where the forest Andrew told me about was supposed to be and there was nothing.

Disappointed I turned on my heel and run towards a square that was pretty close to my home. I kept on running for a few hours, I was pretty exhausted when I got home… but running cleared my mind. Which was great. I didn’t want to think at that moment. Our connection with Andrew was long gone and I hated to admit but I needed and wanted to move on with my life. And I was planning on doing so.

Suddenly thoughts rushed into my mind filling me with pictures that I wanted to forget, I had turned down Sebastian’s training, I had turned down my powers, myself and I had pretty much lost everything.

My beautiful mother came in my mind…what was she? Human….immortal…she could have been a zombie and I wouldn’t even know. But I didn’t need to know. She was my mom and that was all I wanted to remember. My mom was the only real thing in my life.

When I finally looked around I was already at the park. A young lady passed me by with a small child holding her hand.

“Mommy I want some ice cream! Can we get some?” the cute little girl formed a smile.

“Sweetheart daddy Andrew is waiting for us with your brother. Don’t you think we should meet with them first and then get some ice cream? I bet your dad would want some as well.” the young lady smiled brightly with her green eyes shining and her curly hair fixed in a cute ponytail just like mine. She turned around to gaze me and she offered me the kindest smile I had ever seen.