Epilogue

~What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.~

~Pericles

“Abby!” My sister called out for me as soon as he saw me standing near Andrew’s new car. He had one hand around my waist and with the other he held little Sebastian.

“Hey little one!” Marian exclaimed as she pinched my boys cheek.

“Auntie!” the little boy called out grimacing and rubbed his cheek. “Leave me alone!” he said and stuck his pink tongue out. Before he had the chance to pull his tiny tongue back into his mouth, Andrew caught it between his fingers and glared at the small child.

“I am sorry daddy.” Sebastian smiled sheepishly hiding his face as soon as he got his tongue back.

“Auntie Marian as well.” Andrew poked his nose.

“I am sorry Auntie Marian!” Sebastian exclaimed and hugged his daddy’s neck.

“It’s okay cute one!” Marian laughed silently and turned around just in time to see Ramon making his way towards her. He hugged her tightly resting his jaw on her shoulder and kissed her neck.

“What’s up buddy?” Ramon questioned and bumped fists with Sebastian, as if he was a grown up man.

“Yes uncle Ramon.” Sebastian answered and yawned, widening his mouth and made an irritating but cute sound.

“And what about you little one?” Marian smiled sweetly and connected her palm with my huge belly, stroking right above my belly button. My belly move a little bit scaring Marian.

“She is ticklish and she is absolutely fine.” I answered smiling like a crazy woman.

“Wow.” Marian exclaimed and stroked my belly again annoying the baby. Andrew smiled at me with tears in his eyes. Every single cell of his body screamed how much he loved me, begged for my touch. And I knew it, since this was the expression I had each time I led eyes on him. Slowly I brought my lips upon his kissing him softly as he smile in between the kiss. Years passed and we were already three years after the final battle with my sister living all this time in France and Ramon doing his best to see her at least a few days each month.

Lately things changed. We had little Sebastian running around the house trying to speak correctly and we knew this would take a while cause of the things he witnessed. In three years I got pregnant, twice, I found out that my children would not have the same powers with me or Andrew, I saw my sister get married to her first love and I also had the unluckiness to feel the great pain of loss. Of my father’s loss. After the final battle, when I got home with Andrew I could feel that something was terribly wrong.

In time we realized that my powers started changing. Sometimes it was impossible for me to appear things just by blinking or moving them with my mind. However even if I am losing my powers I can feel that they are being replaced, transformed into others.

With every breath I took, with every tear I left due my pregnancies hormones, with every fight that I had with Andrew and every scowling I did to Sebastian, the power and also darkness inside me rose up, building a wall to every kind feeling I had and day by day it became unbearable.

Due to that happening, my father got brutally murder by Lilith herself as a payback for killing Eric and humiliating her army of weak creatures. She was trying to track me down but she kept on losing my signs since me and Andrew kept on moving. But this time things were different. We had a shield around our perfect world and no one could intrude in without us knowing.