Left...

‘What Abigail? You thought you killed me?’ she laughed inside my head, but I could see her deadly fangs making their way out of her red puffy lips, twinkling in the light.

‘No. But I need some answers.’ I managed to reply making my voice sound steady.

‘Give me your best shot!’ she giggled.

‘Do I have your blood flowing in my veins?’ it sounded more like a statement than a question.

‘Aham.’ She replied as if it was the most logical thing in the whole world.

‘That’s why you called me your daughter.’ I spoke to myself.

‘You got it!’ she giggled. ‘I mixed our bloods. So…a part of you, now belongs to me!’ she continued giggling like a small, innocent girl. However her eyes betrayed her evil nature.

‘You don’t own me Lilith.’ I growled shoving the pain away.

‘No you don’t my sweet child. Surprisingly you are the first mortal girl that I mixed my powers with and didn’t die or became my slave. With my blood, you obtained the same powers as me. And you are lucky enough to inherit only the good parts.’ She smiled knowingly.

‘Huh? So you have good parts? Really? I mean wow!’ I made my voice sound a bit pitchy and ironical.

‘Don’t you dare doubt me mortal!’ Lilith growled back. A hard wind started blowing my hair making them stick to my face.

‘Just go scr*w yourself okay?’ she was just pissing me off.

‘How dare you…’  I interrupted her mid-sentence.

‘Just…just tell me what you want!’ I exclaimed.

‘I want you to follow me. To take your place next to me and be the princess you are.’ She smiled showing off her fangs.

‘Yea okay…Sure sh*t. Whatever Lilith. I won’t. Never! I am no mortal. My father was no mortal! Just go away and never bother me again you got it?’

‘You are making a big mistake…Your father…ugh…Okay Abigail. Have fun with the cruel stuff your future holds for you. I’ll be there, watching you.’ she smiled sarcastically.

‘Yea yea go do that!’ I said trying to look as ironical as possible.

“Abbs you okay girl?” I heard my sister yell while running towards me. I turned to look at Lilith but she was already gone, so was the pain in my head. I stared at the blood drops on the floor.

“Marian! Hey! I am good don’t worry!’ She helped me stand on my feet and gave me a tissue in order for me to clean up the blood that was on my nose and lips. Suddenly there were footsteps on the hallway and we both turned to stare at Ramon and Andrew while they were approaching us.

“You okay?” Ramon asked when they were close enough.

“Yes I am!” I faked a happy smile.

“No you are not…”Andrew whispered. “Marian I will need her for a sec. Clean the blood up. We don’t want anyone slipping on it, do we?” he offered me a knowing smile and grabbed my arm dragging me away from our friends.

“What happened?” he glared at me.

“Nothing.” I quickly answered.

“Leave that for someone else. The truth. Now!” he ordered.