Vampires...

~The best way out is always through.~

 ~Robert Frost

“Shit!” I yelled the moment I heard Andrew growl inside my mind. It was certain that he had heard my thoughts and despite this ‘monster of commands’ he had turned himself into I knew he wanted me to be safe. But at that specific moments all I wanted was this vampires head on a plate.

 “What’s wrong baby? Scared?” the vampire took a few steps towards me.

 “You?”I laughed evilly.

 “Yeah why?” he grunted.

 “I’ve killed many just like you. Maybe bigger than you.” I chanted trying to look and sound as ironical as possible.

 “I’ve seen you before…”

 “In you nightmares maybe?”

 “You are Abby aren’t you? You are that b*tch of an assassin that wondered around killing a bunch of my people!”

 "Exactly!” I yelled at him while placing my guns in their cases.

 “And now you are here with me. And it’s night. You know I really like your curls. Maybe I’ll keep your head as a trophy.”

 “How about me cutting and keeping that nasty tongue of yours?” this creature wasn’t allowed to talk to me like this.

"Oh really? But why? I can do miracles at your body with this tongue.” He licked his lips and took a few more steps closer.

 “What are you thinking babe? Come on say yes. I can make you scream all night.” He laughed when I didn’t answer.

 “What’s your name?” I questioned.

 “I am Cup doll. Like Cupid.! But why?”

 “Cause I need to know what I’ll be screaming.” My smile blossomed again into a satanic grin.

 “Step closer, dove. I need to see if it’s worthy letting you live.”

Without giving a second thought I decided to play his game so I walked closer swaying my hips from side to side.

“D*mn girl. Corset, leather, guns. Me likes it!” the vampire named Cup called out. “So what do you say? Wanna come with me?” he winked playfully.

“Maybe some other time. But you see I have some things I need to take care tonight.”

“What babe? You got a dude?” the vampire shrugged.

“Well you see in two minutes you need to be dead.” I laughed ironically.

“Wow the baby just got wild.”

“Don’t call me baby.”

“Why not?”

“Cause I bite!” I laughed again. He laughed and stepped closer, Cup was already under one street’s lamp light so it was easy for me to see him clearly. In another life, when I might be evil he would definitely be a guy I could like but not in this life.

“It’s no worthy. Breath taking body, face that looks like an angel but at the same time as a Succubus, green eyes like the lands where I lived as human. Albeit, miss I am really sorry however I can’t accompany you tonight. I need to hunt you see everyone needs to eat.” He laughed and span on his heel.

With one single thought the bracelet unfolded itself with the handle of the silver whip sliding down my arm to take its place in between my palm. The whip cut the air in half making a thunderous sound.