Date me...

~The hour of departure has arrived and we go our ways; I to die, and you to live. Which is better?-~Socrates

I run out of my car only to find my sister incredibly mad at me for being late.

“I hope you know that you made me wait for 20 whole minutes!” she clobbered the floor repeatedly with her foot while looking highly annoyed.

“Please don’t be mad! I run out of gas on my way here! I am so sorry!” I pouted.

“Ugh don’t use that on me girl! It’s fine just don’t do it again” she glared. “So…do we know where you’ll be heading to?” she smiled sheepishly while winking at me. Grabbing her arm we walked inside the huge building admiring the new decoration.

She grabbed my arm and immediately dragged me towards the most incredible luxurious shop I have seen in my whole life.

“Here!” she sang jumping up and out like a little kid.

“Where?” I laughed at the top of my eyes till my lung couldn’t keep up and I desperately needed to catch my breath.

“You suck!” she giggled and started looking throughout the store for a dress.

“Do we have any where your date might be?” my sister question not looking at me.

“Nope. No idea!” I smiled sadly. She shoved me away motioning me to go check out other clothes inside the store till she could find something that fit me well.

I searched throughout a pile of cute t-shirts with silly stamps printed on them, until my sister called for me.

“What do you think?” she giggled wiggling in front of me a mid-thigh, well-fitted, tight red dress.

“No way. It’s too much for me!” I whined shoving it aside.

“You are so buying this.” She passed me the dress pushing me towards the changing rooms. When I entered one and started stripping off my clothes I heard her chat with someone and after two minutes she came in holding a pair of black shiny pumps with red straps and heels. I totally adored it.

I put on the dress and the pumps and dared to walk out of my beloved hiding place. The moment I pulled the curtain open and took a few steps closer to my sister, two pairs of eyes checked me out from head to toe: my sister and a man I have never seen in my life. Or at that moment, that’s what I thought.

“I should take it off. It would probably look better on you.” I spat out blushing like a tomato.

“But why? Look yourself!” she pointed towards a body mirror. The girl in the mirror stared back at me smiling softly. She had on a sexy but classy sleeveless red dress with a tiny thin black belt right bellow her breast. She looked gorgeous with her green eyes sparkling in the light and two red spots on her cheeks that betrayed the uncomfortable situation she thought she was in.

“I am taking it off.” I growled out.

“Fine! But I am buying it!” my sister glared at me.

“And I’ll take these!” I grunted pointing at the pile of t-shirts I was checking out before. I walked towards them and bought a brown one with some ripped jeans I fell for two seconds ago. 

‘It will look better on her. I am sure. She is more beautiful that me and she can totally support that dress. I’ll just wear my new jeans and shirt.’ I thought to myself.

‘Baby girl you better wear something better. I’ll be wearing a tuxedo…and I have been planning our date since this morning so you better wear something pretty. Oh and…she is not more beautiful than you. You are the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen…’ Andrew trailed off.