Ch 16 - Lily's screaming and Voldemort's cold laughter

This chapter is dedicated to Figure8Out for being such a kind and helpful friend.

A/N
Hi everyone! This is a fairly long chapter for you all. Just going to warn you in advance, this chapter contains some torture, and this has the most major plot twist and cliffhanger.
Hope you like it!
01/04/2018

Ch 16 - Lily's screaming and Voldemort's cold laughter

"Potter," a cold, snake - like voice sounded through the air, sending shivers down Harry's spine. After all, it had been years since he last heard that voice up-close. He looked at the others. James and lily were both staring right into Voldemort's eyes, and Remus was looking at the floor.

Sirius however, was grinning at him, like an idiot. He then cast some spell at him, but then Voldemort easily blocked it, with a flick of his wand. What the hell was Sirius thinking? Honestly, his godfather was mad even before being sent to Azkaban.

James made his gaze at Voldemort even stronger now, since he called his name. But Instead of approaching James, Voldemort started approaching Harry. Why did he say 'Potter' if he's interested in Harry? Shouldn't he have said Parker? That stupid noseless git couldn't even tell him and Harry apart. James laughed at the thought, - silently of course.

"Oi, I'm Potter, not him!" shouted James.

"Yeah. Can't you even tell two people apart you stupid lizard faced freak?" shouted Sirius.

"Aww, nice one Sirius! Fits Voldemort's description perfectly," James laughed, and Lily shot a glare at him, telling James to shut up.

Voldemort was literally shaking with anger - or he was just cold. Bellatrix was just as livid, and her face flushing red was clearly visible, even though it was getting quite dark.

"You dare speak his name?" whispered a furious Bellatrix, her wand pointing at Lily. "With your unworthy traitor lips?" She screamed, putting emphasis on the word 'traitor'.

"Woah, calm yourself. Stop that fuss cousin," Sirius yawned, and Remus harshly told him to shut up.

Sirius really needed to control himself, Harry thought.
Bellatrix then directed her wand to Sirius's direction. Her to come out, and she couldnt control it any longer, and started forward. She didn't care about Voldemort's instructions. All Bellatrix knew was that this boy had insulted her master, her love. And Sirius Black needed to be punished.

"CRUCIO!" she yelled with immense anger and hatred in her voice, and Sirius fell to the floor, writhing in pain. At first, he didn't scream and tried to hold it in, but he couldn't help it, and screamed louder than he ever had before. All the times his parents had used the curse on him, it had never felt this strong. The pain felt unbearable, undescribable much worse like a hundred white hot knives piercing his flech all at once. He would probably pass out or something if she held it on him any longer. The pain was just so intense, so all consuming, that he no longer knew where he was. All he knew was the torture, pain, and more excruciating pain....
After what seemed like eons later, she stopped. Sirius was panting for air, and tears were streaming down down his eyes. That look in Bellatrix's eyes made him so angry that he wanted to get up, lunge forward and burn her alive, except, his muscles felt so sore that he couldn't even move. She had taken so many innocent lives - the Bones' and the Bells and Prewetts, and the countless muggles....

At that moment, Sirius swore that he would kill Bellatrix some day.

"Nice one Bellatrix," said Voldemort.

Bellatrix smiled. Her master was proud of her. She was about to raise her wand again, when -

"Oh no you don't, Expelliarmus!" shouted Harry, and Bellatrix was blasted backwards and Harry caught her wand in his hand. Now, he only had Voldemort left to deal with.