Epilouge

"You're gonna call me everyday." My Mom says to me for the 50th time today. "Yes Mom. I swear." I say resting my hand on the small of Ariel's back.

When we grabbed Ariel's bags her mom acted the same way. Both of our parents are supporting our decision to go to California but they're a little worried.

"Bye Lisa!" Ariel waves over her shoulder at my mom. I smile at Ariel as she smiles at me. Suddenly we make a break for the car. Both of us laughing as we do it.

As we hop in both of us are overwhelmed with excitement. "How long will it take us to get there again?" Ariel ask looking at me as I type in our destination into the gps. "A couple days." I mutter. She smiles and shrugs. "Road trip!" She yells. "Never do that again." I laugh. She starts laughing as I shift the car into reverse.

This is what my life is going to be like and I couldn't ask for more. I have my best friend and my girlfriend all wrapped up in one and I couldn't be more happy.

"Let's turn the radio on." She says leaning forward and messing with the radio. I smile as I watch her fiddle with the buttons until she's satisfied with a station.

The whole way to our first stop we're jamming and singing. We're talking passing the time away.

The car falls silent for a minute and I go to ask Ariel a question until I see she is asleep. I chuckle a bit and turn back to the road.

God, she's beautiful. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her and show her that I'm so much better than that douche bag she was with a couple months ago.

—————————
AN:
So this is it!

I hope you guys liked it as much as I did.

I feel like the ending sucked so I'm sorry but I will be writing another book called assassin so stay tuned 😏