t e n

"I think we need to pick a name," Faith said as she, Dean, and Sam sat around the table in the library. "We can't keep just referring to her as 'her'," 

"Well, let's look back at our original ideas," Dean said as he flipped through his notebook. "Mia, Lakelyn, and Rosie," Dean said once he finally found the right page. 

"I like Rosie." Faith replied as Dean nodded. 

"I love that one." He said.

"Rosie Jane." She said, looking over at Dean for reassurance.

"Rosie Jane Winchester." He said giving a nod.

"That's beautiful," Sam said as all three smiled.

"Well, I think it's time for some breakfast," Faith said finally as she raised from the table. She waddled to the kitchen and looked around the pantry as she decided what to make. She decided on toast as she grabbed the butter from the fridge and bread from the cabinet. She heard Dean walk into the kitchen and moments later felt his arms snake around her belly. 

"Hungry?" She chuckled as she applied butter to both sides of the bread. 

"Starving," He replied as he snuggled his head into the crook of her neck. She placed the bread in the toaster before leaning back into his chest. They both stood there for a few moments before the toast popped up, causing Faith to jump slightly. Dean chuckled as he set her free so she could place the toast on a plate. She turned around once both plates had a few pieces of golden toast. 

Dean took the plates from her and placed them at the small dining table before taking a seat. Faith turned back to the fridge and grabbed the orange juice to make each a glass. She opened the cabinet and stood on her tippy toes so she could reach them. Her hand slipped from one of the glasses and it fell to the floor. 

"Damn it!" Faith cursed as pain stung the side of her barefoot. 

"Come here," Dean said as raised from the table and picked her bridle style. 

"Dean, it's fine," She said as he refused to listen and sat her up on the counter. 

He turned and opened the cabinet under the sink for the first aid kit. He pulled the small shard of class out of the edge of her foot before cleaning off the blood with alcohol and a cotton ball. Faith winced at the cool liquid and Dean chuckled as she bit her lip and squirmed. 

"Hold still, baby," He said as he unwrapped a bandaid and gently placed it over her cut. 

He packed up the kit and placed it back under the counter before sweeping up all the glass. 

"I'm sorry," She said as she watched him clean up the mess. 

"It was just an accident," Dean smiled as he picked her back up and placed her on the floor. This time, he reached up above her hands and grabbed two glasses from the counter. 

"Thank you," She chuckled as she successfully poured the juice and they sat down to eat at the table. 

Once they were finished eating, Faith cleaned up the dishes and Dean went back to the library to research with Sam. She joined them minutes later, sitting across from Dean and opening up her laptop. She smiled as she raised the screen to see her wallpaper. It was a picture of her and Dean holding up their ultrasound picture. Dean looked so happy, so proud. 

What's up, smiley?" He asked as he looked up. Faith turned her computer to show him the adorable picture. He studied it for a moment before a smile spread to his face too. 

"I know, I look great in that picture." He chuckled as she turned her computer back around.

Dean stood up from his place and pulled a book from the shelf before sitting back down. He flipped through the pages before finding the one he was looking for. Soon and Dean stood up from his place. Curious about what he was researching, Faith leaned over the table to look at his computer. Displayed in bold letters was, 'Mommy and Baby Facts for Fathers'. He looked over at her with a face that showed that he was caught.

"I've gotta make sure my girls get everything they need," He said before looking back down to his book.

Faith shook her head and chuckled as she settled back into her seat. She loved how involved he was with the baby and how he wasn't embarrassed to be on cheesy websites as he learned more about the pregnancy. Her heart felt full to think their baby girl already had a badass hunter like Dean Winchester wrapped around her little finger.