t w e l v e

Sam came home from the hospital three days after being admitted. He had a major concussion and swelling to his brain which almost put him in a coma.

It was two weeks after the accident, and Sam was just finally beginning to come back around to normal.

Faith woke up in the middle of the night again to Rosie movie around. Rosie didn't let Faith sleep very long before she was kicking around at her bladder. Faith rose as slow and quiet as she could. She hated when she woke up Dean because he would always stay up with her as long as it took, and it made her feel bad. He took care of Faith all day long, so she knew he needed rest.

She went down the stairs and headed to the kitchen for a glass of water and a snack bar. She sat down at the small table and ate in silence before she heard shuffling. The sudden noise startled her, and she figured it was Dean coming to accompany her. Suddenly, Sam rounded the corner and gave a sleepy wave as he sat down across from her.

"Rosie keeping you up?" He asked as he pointed to her stomach.

Faith just gave a small nod before taking another sip of her water.

"I can't sleep well. I still get bad headaches," He said as he walked over to make him a glass of water too.

"I have some pain meds in my cabinet upstairs if you want a couple," She offered.

"No, I'm okay. Thank you though," He replied.

"Okay," She said as she took the last bite of her snack bar. "I'm gonna head up and try to get some sleep. Are you staying up for a while?" She asked as she walked towards the door.

"For a little while," He nodded.

Faith walked up the stairs and grabbed two pain pills from her bathroom cabinet before heading back downstairs. It took her about ten minutes, so when she walked back into the kitchen, Sam looked confused.

"Here, take these," She said as she held out her hand.

"You don't listen very well," Sam chuckled as he took the pills and washed them down with his water. "Thank you,"

"No problem," She replied as she turned around again. "I'm actually going to bed this time,"

Sam chuckled as she walked out of the kitchen and made her way back to her room. She settled into bed and rubbed her stomach, trying to settle Rosie down.

"Come on baby girl. Let's get some sleep." She whispered to her out loud.

Dean must have woken up because he chuckled and placed his hand on her stomach. Immediately, Rosie stopped moving.

"She knows your touch," Faith whispered with a smile.

Dean chuckled again as Faith finally relaxed to rest.