Chapter 29 : Wait It Out

One week later
.............................
Rosie was much better now, and back to her normal self. You and Dean were relived that she felt better because the both of you had gotten really worried.

You had made breakfast, ate, and cleaned up before it was 8 o'clock. Dean was playing with Rosie in the library and Sam was doing research for a case nearby.

You had sat down in the chair beside Dean, and he gave you Rosie. He took his phone and quickly shoved it in his pocket. You eyed him suspiciously, and he looked back at you with a unreadable face. After your 5 second staring contest Dean stood up and walked up the stairs. You just looked at Sam who had a confused look on his face.

"What's going on with him?" You asked as you pointed up the stairs.

"I have no idea, but I'm pretty sure he couldn't have put his phone in his pocket any quicker." He said as he looked back at his computer.

"You saw that too?" You asked as he nodded.

"I can talk to him if you want me to." Sam said.

"No. Let's just wait. I don't want to get ahead of myself." You said as you stood up and took Rosie to her nursery.

She had fallen asleep in your arms, and you placed her in her crib. You tucked her in, and walked towards your room in hope of finding Dean. As you approached the door you would hear Dean speaking in a low voice. You put your ear up to the door and listened.

"Im on my way. I will see you soon. I can't wait." He said.

You slightly knocked on the door and walked in. Dean looked at you with a little nervousness hinted in his face.

"Hey." He said as he looked at you.

"Hey." You said plainly with a little bit of annoyance dripping from your voice.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" He asked as he walked over to you.

"Nothing. I've just been a little stressed out these past few days." You said as Dean walked behind you.

He began to massage your shoulders as he kissed up your neck.

"Who was that?" You asked as he suddenly stopped.

"No one important. Just a hunter needing advice." He said.

You turned around and faced him. Shocked that your husband was lying to you. 

"Listen, I'm going to make a run and I'll be back within the next 2 hours. Okay?" He asked as he looked down at you.

Your heart sank. You had heard him say he was going to meet someone soon, and that he couldn't wait to get there. Dean pulled you into a hug and kissed you on the forehead before turning and leaving.

Was Dean cheating on you? A tear fell down your cheek and ideas started to flood your mind.