Chapter 28 : Doctors office

It was about 10 o'clock at night, but Sam and Dean finally made it home. You were just finishing up dinner with Rosie on your hip. She was still fussy, and didn't want to be put down. As soon as the heavy bunker door slammed you felt happy. Dean was home again, and you didn't have to worry if he was safe anymore.

You laid out the plates and the food before walking over to the warmer and grabbing Rosie's bottle. You fixed you a plate and a glass of water before walking over to the table and sitting down. You attempted to sit Rosie in her high chair, but she wouldn't. You sighed, and cradled her in your arms. You began feeding her right when the boys walked into the kitchen.

"Damn." Dean said as he walked over to the fridge and got two beers.

"What?" You asked as he handed the beer to Sam and then walked over to you.

"It's just that I work hard all day and then I get to come home to a homemade meal, beautiful wife, and my baby girl." He said as he gave you a kiss on the cheek and then Rosie's.

"I'm glad your back." You said as you looked up to him.

"Me too." He said as as he grabbed a plate and started fixing it.

He and Sam sat down moments later, and began eating.

45 Minutes Later
.........................................
You finished laying Rosie's down for bed, and walked back to your bedroom. You changed into pajamas, and slid into bed. Dean had already changed, and gotten into bed himself. You covered yourself up, and got comfortable. Dean brought you into his chest, and you breathed in his scent. A mixture of beer and old spice.

You fell asleep moments later.

The next morning
....................................
You woke up to the screeching sound of Rosie crying. You immediately jumped upright, and ran into her nursery. You went over to he crib and began shushing her. You picked her up and started bouncing her a little as you walked around the room. Dean must have woken up because he stood at the door frame.

"I didn't mean to wake you up." You said as Rosie began to calm down.

"You didn't. I woke up on my own." He said as he walked over to you.

"What's wrong with my baby girl?" He asked as you rubbed his daughters head.

"I think she's got fever again." You said as you placed the back of your hand on her forehead.

"Let's get ready. We are going to the doctors." He said as he walked out of the nursery.

You laid Rosie on the changing table and got her ready before getting ready yourself.

You soon finished and Dean got Rosie. You all walked to the Impala before heading to the doctors.

At The Doctors Office

...........................................
It took forever for them to call you back into a room, but finally Rosie's name was called. You all walked into a small examination room, and sat down.

"So what's going on?" The doctor asked as he grabbed his chart and a pen from his pocket.

"She has been running a low grade fever for about 2 days. She's really fussy, and sleepy." You explained to him.

"Ok." He said as he wrote down something.

"Did you give her anything for her fever?" He asked.

"Yes. I gave her infants Tylenol." You said.

"Ok." He said again.

He asked a few more questions before taking a look at Rosie. She still had a low fever, and he gave her some medicine to try and bring it down.

The rest of the visit went by fairly quickly. They explained that Rosie had a cold, but with the medicine you were taking home with you, she would be just fine. You all went back to the bunker and settled in.

You gave Rosie her first dose of the medicine and fed her a bottle. When she was done eating she fell asleep in your arms. Dean, Sam, and you sat in the library. The boys were looking into something suspicious again, but Dean promised not to go anywhere until Rosie was better. Sam decided that the case was important, and he left off to investigate. You, Dean, and Rosie piled into the living room and watched a movie.

Rosie slept until dinner time. You had to wake her up to eat again, but after she was done she was asleep again. The doctor said it was good that she was sleeping, and that she would need her rest.

You worried about your daughter, and prayed that she would be okay. You didn't want her to be sick, or feeling bad. You just wanted her to get better, and healthy again.