Chapter 19 : Uncle Sammy

You woke up to see Dean holding Rosie and looking out the window. You rose up and looked at the two most important people to you.

Dean must have heard you shuffling around because he quickly turned around smiled.

"Morning, mama." He said as he sat down in the chair beside your bed.

"Morning." You said as you kissed Rosie's cheek.

"Hey, don't I get one?" He pretended to pout and you chuckled before giving him one as well.

"I'm going to try and shower and get into some clean clothes." You said as you slowly rose from the bed.

You were sore and walked slowly to the bathroom. Dean laid Rosie down in her little bed and quickly ran to your assistant.

"I'm okay. It just takes a second." You said as you walked into the bathroom.

Dean walked back into the room and grabbed you some pajamas from the suitcase and your showering soaps. He laid all of your things on the small counter in the bathroom and then helped you get into the shower.

"Thank you." You said as you stepped into the shower.

"My pleasure." He said before kissing your forehead and closing the shower door.

"If you need me I'm right outside." He said as he walked back into the room.

You slowly showered. Ince you were finished you grabbed the towel that was on the small rack outside the shower and you dried off. You changed into your pajamas as carefully as you could and put your hair into a bun. You cleaned up the bathroom and slowly walked back to the room.

Dean was filling out some papers and Rosie slept on the small bed beside him. You walked back over to the bed and sat down. Dean looked up at you and smiled.

"Whatcha doing?" You asked curiously.

"Just filling out a few papers for the doctors." He said as he continued to fill in the blanks and circle bubbles.

You looked over to Rosie who looked so peaceful. You leaned back in the bed and switched on the small tv on the wall. You kept the volume really low, so that Rosie could sleep.

Dean was soon finished with the paperwork.

"Hey, Baby, I'm going to take this to the front desk." He said as you smiled a nodded.

He walked out of the door and the slightly loud shutting of the door made Rosie stir. You reached over to her bed and rubbed her cheek as you shushed her sweetly. She calmed down and fell back asleep.

A few minutes later and Dean walked back into the room.

"Hey. Sammy called. He's wanting to come up here. Are you okay?" He asked.

"Of course." You said as you looked over to Rosie.

"It is okay if I leave to go get him right?" He asked.

"Yes of corse." You said reassuringly.

"I mean I can sta-" He started before you cute him off.

"Dean I love you, but go. Get your brother." You laughed as he smiled.

"I love you too. I promise I will be right back." He said as he gave you and Rosie a kiss and then walked out the door.

45 Minutes Later
...................................
Dean and Sam walked into the room. Sam's eyes lit up as he looked at the baby that was now in your arms. He smiled big and went over to you. He rubbed her head as he cooed at her.

"Would you like to hold her?" You offered as you held your daughter out.

"Seriously?" He asked as he smiled.

"Of course." You said as you placed your daughter in his arms.

You immediately started rocking her in his arms and looked down at her.

"Hi. I'm your uncle Sammy." He said as she looked up at him with a confused look.

"Uncle Sammy." You repeated as you nodded at the new name.

You looked at Dean who soon came and sat on the bed with you. Sam handed your daughter back to you and watched how you were already a fantastic mother. You could sooth her with the slighted sound.

You loved your daughter, and were so happy you were able to actually hold her now. You could tell that Dean loved her too, with all his heart. He would be willing to die for this little girl on any day. He would protect her with everything that he had.

You knew your daughter was safe because she had the best two hunters as a dad and uncle, and her mom was pretty badass too.